27+ Renown Sayings About Zoo | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Zoo quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Zoo. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are you waiting for? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Zoo that is full of positivity. We have collected these Zoo sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 27 quotes about Zoo with images and make your life better. Adding these Zoo quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Zoo for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. These Zoo quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You are also permitted to share these images of Zoo quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Zoo, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Zoo quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Pictures On Zoo
1. “LIke animals in the jungle, the Zoo has to compete very hard, competing not only with other tourist attractions in Singapore, but also with other zoos in the world.” – George Yeo
2. “It is a view of life we should promote in the Zoo. It is a view of life all mankind needs to tackle the problems of the environment, with an understanding that, by complex feedback loops, our actions can destroy us if we are not careful.” – George Yeo
3. “The Zoo is now a fantastic and wonderful place, changed beyond recognition from the old collection of fusty Edwardian barns, smelling of elephant droppings.” – Nicholas Tomalin
4. “The public purpose of zoos is to offer visitors the opportunity of looking at animals. Yet nowhere in a zoo can a stranger encounter the look of an animal. At the most, the animal’s gaze flickers and passes on. They look sideways. They look blindly beyond.” – John Berger
5. “The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.” – Desmond Morris
6. “When animals are confiscated at the airport, sometimes a zoo will take them in, but confiscation happens so frequently that zoos have become saturated with certain species.” – Ragnhild Aslaug Sollund
7. “Some zoos even explicitly prescribe the sort of looks that visitors should and should not perform.” – Irus Braveman
8. “People want to see animals, and they want to see them doing stuff, living their lives.” – Susan Chin
9. “The zoos exhibition of domesticated animals is quite different from that of wild animals. Whereas the zoogoer is commonly allowed only to look— not to touch— wild animals, visitor’s of children’s zoos, especially children, are encouraged to pet the animals.” – Irus Braveman
10. “The life expectancy of zoo animals is three to four times greater than those creatures in wild, who have to fight day after day to survive.” – W. Dolder
Favorite Quotes Pictures On Zoo
11. “Many people take to animals to escape from human beings— but often it turns out they find the animals so human.” – Louis MacNeice
12. “The majority of the animals which are to be found in zoos are those which English speakers would refer to as ‘wild’, a term which usually stands in opposition to ‘domestic.'” – Bob Mullan
13. “Modern zoos are no longer any places that keep a few animals for people to go and look at. They are scientifically run and governmentally regulated institutions, which have a significant role to play in our relationship with the natural world.” – Geoff Hosey
14. “Zoos have a major role to play nowadays in raising awareness and education about animals and environmental issues, and we consider this role briefly in so far as it affects the animals and their environment.” – Geoff Hosey
15. “But zookeepers also have more unusual responsibilities. You might find yourself playing games with a monkey, imitating a vulture, weighing a snake— even tickling a tapir.” – Steve Jenkins
16. “American zoos are visited each year by more than a hundred million people, a number that exceeds the combined attendance of all big league baseball, football, and basketball games.” – National Geographic
17. “Caring for zoo animals in not an easy task. All animals have different lifestyles and needs.” – Michael George
18. “We need zoos to connect people with endangered animals, to help them understand these problems and to inspire the need for protection.” – Michael George
19. “The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.” – Anonymous
20. “Zoo animals are ambassadors for their cousins in the wild.” – Jack Hanna
Revolutionary Quotes Images About Zoo
21. “Zoo: An excellent lace to study the habits of human beings.” – Evan Esar
22. “Zoos should concentrate more on the preservation side of things.” – Gerald Durrell
23. “People forget the good that zoos do. If it weren’t for zoos, we would have so many species that would be extinct today.” – Betty White
24. “A zoo is a good place to make a spectacle of yourself, as the people around you have creepier, more photogenic things to look at.” – David Sedaris
25. “The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.” – Desmond Morris
26. “Zoos are becoming facsimiles or perhaps caricatures of how animals once were in their natural habitat. If the right policies toward nature were pursued, we would need no zoos at all.” – Michael J. Fox
27. “The best protection against risk is knowing what you are doing.” – Seth Klarman
28. “Zoo is an artificial territory, an approximation. Civilization is our natural territory.” – Yann Martel
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.