TOP 30 Motivating Sayings About Word | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Word quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Word elsewhere. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Word that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. These Word sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From the top 30 quotes about Word with images, you can share whichever suits you best. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Word quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. You will find your desired quotes about Word here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Word. You are also permitted to share these images of Word quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Word quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Word quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Short Quotes Images About Word
1. “The right word is always a power, and communicates its definiteness to our action.” – George Eliot
2. “Words are soldiers of fortune, hired by different ideas.” – Maxwell Bodenheim
3. “Words are but the signs of ideas.” – Samuel Johnson
4. “Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.” – Samuel Beckett
5. “It does not require many words to speak the truth.” – Chief Joseph
6. “Words, as is well known, are the great foes of reality.” – Joseph Conrad
7. “All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” – Winston Churchill
8. “A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged; it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
9. “Words are the great temptation.” – Marty Rubin
10. “There’s a great power in words, if you don’t hitch too many of them together.” – Josh Billings
Short Quotes Pictures About Word
11. “Words are potent weapons for all causes, good or bad.” – Manly Hall
12. “Words once spoke can never be recall’d.” – Wentworth Dillon
13. “It is a world of words that creates a world of things.” – J. M. Coetzee
14. “Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few.” – Pythagoras
15. “A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.” – Bill Cosby
16. “Guard well your thoughts when alone and your words when accompanied.” – Roy T. Bennett
17. “Words can hurt you. In the larger world, it frames how people think about you, and it can hurt you in lots of little, subtle ways.” – Nathan Myhrvold
18. “Words mean things. When you put them together they speak. Yes, sometimes they flatten out and nothing they say is real, and that is one kind of magic. But sometimes a vision will rip up from them and shriek and clank wings clear as the sweat smudge on the paper under your thumb. And that is another kind.” – Samuel R. Delany
19. “The written word has this advantage, that it lasts and can await the time when it is allowed to take effect.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
20. “Because even the smallest of words can be the ones to hurt you, or save you.” – Natsuki Takaya
Favorite Quotes Pictures About Word
21. “We cannot always control our thoughts, but we can control our words, and repetition impresses the subconscious, and we are then master of the situation.” – Jane Fonda
22. “The words of the world want to make sentences.” – Gaston Bachelard
23. “Words which enlighten some darken others.” – Edward Counsel
24. “Sweet words are like honey, a little may refresh, but too much gluts the stomach.” – Anne Bradstreet
25. “Sometimes words are harder than blows.” – Zinedine Zidane
26. “No man weighs his words who has but a moment to live.” – Philip Moeller
27. “Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid.” – Homer
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.