22+ Meaningful Sayings On Woodstock | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Woodstock quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Woodstock elsewhere. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Woodstock that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. These Woodstock sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From more than 22 quotes about Woodstock with images, you can share whichever suits you best. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Woodstock quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. You will find your desired quotes about Woodstock here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Woodstock. You are also permitted to share these images of Woodstock quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Woodstock quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Woodstock quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures About Woodstock
1. “Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It’s the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again.” – Ang Lee
2. “Describing Woodstock as the ‘big bang,’ I think that’s a great way to describe it, because the important thing about it wasn’t how many people were there or that it was a lot of truly wonderful music that got played.” – David Crosby
3. “But when I played Woodstock, I’ll never forget that moment looking out over the hundreds of thousands of people, the sea of humanity, seeing all those people united in such a unique way. It just touched me in a way that I’ll never forget.” – Edgar Winter
4. “Woodstock was not about sex, drugs, and rock and roll. It was about spirituality, about love, about sharing, about helping each other, living in peace and harmony.” – Richie Havens
5. “We can’t recreate Woodstock, nor do we want to. We want to turn its notoriety into a place where we can shape controlled, scaled-down musical events of all sorts.” – Alan Gerry
6. “The only reason Woodstock was necessary is because they didn’t have iTunes.” – Daniel Tosh
7. “When they said “Make love, not war” at Woodstock, they never imagined that one would become as dangerous as the other.” – Jay Leno
8. “Even Woodstock turned out to be a disaster. Everybody was stuck in the mud and people got sick.” – Johnny Rivers
9. “This isn’t the Democratic party of our fathers and grandfathers. This is the party of Woodstock hippies. I was at Woodstock–I built the stage. And when everything fell apart, and people were fighting for peanut butter sandwiches, it was the National Guard who came in and saved the same people who were protesting them. So when Hillary Clinton a few years ago wanted to build a Woodstock memorial, I said it should be a statue of a National Guardsman feeding a crying hippie.” – John Ratzenberger
10. “The Boston Globe: The Woodstock Music and Art Festival will surely go down in history as a mass event of great and positive significance in the life of the country … That this many young people could assemble so peaceably and with such good humor in a mile-square area … speaks volumes about their dedication to the ideal of respect for the dignity of the individual … In a nation beset with a crescendo of violence, this is a vibrantly hopeful sign. If violence is infectious, so, happily, is nonviolence.” – Michael Lang
Popular Quotes Images On Woodstock
11. “He dreamed of amassing musicians from all over the world in Woodstock and they would sit in a field in a circle and play and play. It didn’t matter what key or tempo or what melody, they would keep on playing through their discordance until they found a common language.” – Patti Smith
12. “You know that song, ‘Woodstock.’ It says ‘We are stardust.’ And we are. We come from stardust. Everything on earth is just ashes.” – Priscille Sibley
13. “Woodstock was both a peaceful protest and a global celebration.” – Richie Havens
14. “Woodstock happened in August 1969, long before the Internet and mobile phones made it possible to communicate instantly with anyone, anywhere. It was a time when we werent able to witness world events or the horrors of war live on 24-hour news channels.” – Richie Havens
15. “Though it’s frequently portrayed as this crazy, unbridled festival of rain-soaked, stoned hippies dancing in the mud, Woodstock was obviously much more than that – or we wouldn’t still be talking about it in 2009. People of all ages and colors came together in the fields of Max Yasgur’s farm.” – Richie Havens
16. “You went to Woodstock and all that trash, your generation is fading fast.” – Rod Stewart
17. “Woodstock was a business. A very poorly run business.” – Shawn Amos
18. “Describing something as the ‘Woodstock of…’ has taken to mean a one-of-a-kind historic gathering.” – Steve Blank
19. “I should have been conceived during Woodstock; it’s in my blood: that burning desire to turn an absolute on its head and see what’s underneath. I’m as random as I can be and as responsible as I should be. Attempting to fuse the two makes for interesting days.” – Chila Woychik
20. “I’ve always felt like if I was going to be born any other time that it would be during the ’60s or definitely during Woodstock.” – Dan Fogler
21. “I know about Woodstock probably as much as your average person who is over 30, where I’d know Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead.” – Demetri Martin
22. “I’m higher than a hippie at Woodstock” – Ray Hudson
23. “I was at Woodstock. In the mud.” – Louis Gossett Jr.
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.