TOP 30 Short Sayings On Wind | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Wind quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Wind elsewhere. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Wind that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. These Wind sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From the top 30 quotes about Wind with images, you can share whichever suits you best. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Wind quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. You will find your desired quotes about Wind here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Wind. You are also permitted to share these images of Wind quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Wind quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Wind quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Pictures On Wind
1. “the wind is scary during a tornado or in life in general…never know when a gust is going to come in your direction and change everything.” – David Walsh
13. “The wind makes you ache is some place that is deeper than your bones. It may be that it touches something old in the human soul, a chord of race memory that says Migrate or die – migrate or die.” – Stephen King
14. “Wind feeds the fire, and wind extinguishes: The flames are nourished by a gentle breeze, Yet, if it stronger grows, they sink and die.” – Ovid
15. “The rain came down upon my head unshelter’d. And the wind rendered me mad and deaf and blind.” – Edgar Allan Poe
16. “If the winds of fortune are temporarily blowing against you, remember that you can harness them and make them carry you toward your definite purpose, through the use of your imagination.” – Napoleon Hill
17. “The wind plays its own music.” – Bert McCoy
18. “When the wind is blowing and the sleet or rain is driving against the dark windows, I love to sit by the fire, thinking of what I have read in books of voyage and travel.” – Charles Dickens
19. “It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.” – Jim Rohn
20. “Listen! the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!” – Humbert Wolfe
Popular Quotes Pictures About Wind
21. “The very winds whispered in soothing accents, and maternal Nature bade me weep no more.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
22. “The cool wind blew in my face and all at once I felt as if I had shed dullness from myself. Before me lay a long gray line with a black mark down the center. The birds were singing. It was spring.” – Burl Ives
23. “There are many winds full of anger, and lust and greed. They move the rubbish around, but the solid mountain of our true nature stays where it’s always been.” – Rumi
24. “Wherever wind visits, there it freshens the air; wherever wisdom visits, there it freshens the mind!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
25. “Every wind is fare when we are flying from misfortune.” – Sophocles
26. “Wind is what happens when air falls in love with itself.” – Barry Webster
27. “If the wind rises it can push us against the flood when it comes.” – Ernest Hemingway
28. “A strong wind was blowing and it felt really very cold and seemed so unfamiliar and bizarre. But the trees remembered me. They bowed gently in the breez and called me nearer, welcoming me.” – Debalina Haldar
29. “A great wind is blowing, and that gives you either imagination or a headache.” – Catherine the Great
30. “A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.” – E. E. Cummings
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.