TOP 30 Short Sayings About Weed | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Weed quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Weed elsewhere. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Weed that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. These Weed sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From the top 30 quotes about Weed with images, you can share whichever suits you best. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Weed quotes with suitable pictures. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. You will find your desired quotes about Weed here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Weed. You are also permitted to share these images of Weed quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Weed quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Weed quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Weed
1. “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
2. “I don’t know what they have done to pot in the last thirty years, but it rocks!” – Meryl Streep
3. “That stoner thing cuts across political lines.” – Cheech Marin
4. “They have done study after study on this issue of marijuana—every administration since, like, FDR. You know what they found out? It makes you want to eat SpaghettiOs right out of the saucepan. That’s the worst thing.” – Bill Maher
5. “Life seems to be very complicated in every place of the world. Most of us are anxious from time to time. Most of us are depressed from time to time. We want to change that. In many cases. such a change can be brought forward by cannabis. That’s why people use it.” – Raphael Mechoulam
6. “Mom, I’m selling weed. It’s as close to recession-proof as it gets.” – Hunter Parrish
7. “In the past we had a little smoke, the odd toke… Everyone has a little smoke once in a while, you know. It’s one of life’s little pleasures.” – Rhys Ifans
8. “You have to allot at least seven and three-quarters minutes of fake interest in the person holding the weed. Say something nice about them or their stuff, like, ‘Cool pipe,’ or, ‘Wow, that’s a neat lizard.'” – Doug Benson
9. “If you’re Jewish, do not smoke weed and go to the Anne Frank house. That is a terrible combination; you will think the Nazis are after you.” – Dan Levy
10. “It’s more of a herb. I don’t regret saying that at all. I think everyone smokes weed and people who say they don’t are lying.” – Joss Stone
Wise Quotes Pictures On Weed
11. “To the merry man, every weed is a flower; to the afflicted man, every flower is a weed.” – Finnish Proverb
12. “Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens.” – William Henry Beveridge
13. “Slavery they can have anywhere. It is a weed that grows in every soil.” – Edmund Burke
14. “What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not been discovered.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “O thou weed, who act so lovely fair, and smells’t so sweet, that the sense aches at thee, would thou hadst never been born!” – (Othello) William Shakespeare
16. “Only in the use of the Indian weed he might be thought a little excessive. He took it, he would say, as a solvent of speech. Marry—as the friendly vapour ascended, how his prattle would curl up sometimes with it! the ligaments which tongue-tied him, were loosened, and the stammerer proceeded a satist [statesman]!” – Charles Lamb
17. “I hate museums; there is nothing so weighs upon my spirits. They are the catacombs of nature. One green bud of spring, one willow catkin, one faint trill from a migrating sparrow would set the world on its legs again. The life that is in a single green weed is of more worth than all this death.” – Henry David Thoreau
18. “Go oft to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” – Barack Obama
20. “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?” – Bill Hicks
Philosophical Quotes Pictures About Weed
21. “That is not a drug, it’s a leaf.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. “I will never give up the ganja – God’s own weed.” – Morgan Freeman
23. “I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it.” – Jennifer Aniston
24. “It’s actually growing from the ground straight to you, so it’s just like eating a vegetable. You know what I’m saying? Cancer and diseases that never had a cure, now all of a sudden you got people taking chemotherapy, and they’re also having a toke, and they live longer.” – Snoop Dogg
25. “I do smoke, but I don’t go through all this trouble just because I want to make my drug of choice legal. It’s about personal freedom. We should have the right in this country to do what we want, if we don’t hurt anybody.” – Bob Marley
26. “I have to do what’s right, weed is for the people, it’s the peoples weed.” – Jonah Hill
27. “Feller told me one time they got a weed down here and they call it loco weed. When the horses and cows eat it they get wilder than all get out.” – Eric ‘Hoss’ Cartwright
28. “Nobody forgets about $300 worth of blow… unless they smoked a whole bag of weed first!” – Christy
29. “Weed isn’t supposed to be some money-grubbin’ business model! It’s a gift from God! And not something to exploited by some stupid towel!” – Towelie
30. “Now I am a plant, a weed, / Bending and swinging / On a rocky ledge; / And now I am a long brown grass / Fluttering like flame; / I am a reed; / An old shell singing / For ever the same; / A drift of sedge; / A white, white stone; / A bone; / Until I pass / Into sand again, / And spin and blow / To and fro, to and fro, / On the edge of the sea / In the fading light– / For the light fades.” – Katherine Mansfield
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.