18+ Valuable Sayings About Virtual Reality | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Virtual Reality quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Virtual Reality. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Read the most positive quotes and images about Virtual Reality that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have collected these Virtual Reality sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find more than 18 quotes about Virtual Reality with images free and ready to share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Virtual Reality quotes. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Virtual Reality for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Virtual Reality quotes without any hesitation. If you want to share these Virtual Reality quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Virtual Reality, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Virtual Reality quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes Images About Virtual Reality
1. “Virtual reality is the ‘ultimate empathy machine.’ These experiences are more than documentaries. They’re opportunities to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes.” – Chris Milk
2. “What the computer in virtual reality enables us to do is to recalibrate ourselves so that we can start seeing those pieces of information that are invisible to us but have become important for us to understand.” – Douglas Adams
3. “The fact that we can, possibly in the future, create virtual realities with conscious beings is truly astonishing, for we have evolved from single-celled organisms that did not have a brain.” – Rajesh Mankar
4. “Virtual reality is a denial of reality. We need to be open to the powers of imagination, which brings something useful to reality. Virtual reality can imprison people.” – Hayao Mizayaki
5. “The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least for the auditory sense.” – Ray Kurzweil
6. “You need virtual reality to understand high level science or high level math. It’s very helpful to explain third and fourth dimensional things that people are constantly addressing in quantum physics. But, as soon as you’re creating an avatar, and you can live and you can start to feel sensations on VR, that has gone too far.” – Jaden Smith
7. “I like live audiences, with real people – virtual reality is no substitute.” – Hillary Clinton
8. “We experience virtual reality on most nights while we are asleep, through our dreams.” – Rajesh
9. “If you have perfect virtual reality eventually, where you’re be able to simulate everything that a human can experience or imagine experiencing, it’s hard to imagine where you go from there.” – Palmer Luckey
10. “Within 25 years, virtual reality meetings will be essentially transparent to being there in person. Once we can do this, the idea of climbing into an aircraft, and burning up huge quantities of fossil fuels to propel our bodies and briefcases full of papers, will seem absolutely backward.” – Burt Rutan
Creative Quotes Pictures On Virtual Reality
11. “Some people prefer to see the game in the television than to go to the stadium. With virtual reality this will go to be worse, but at the end the ‘real’ reality will win, because a virtual meal is not the same thing as a real one!” – Rodolfo Llinas
12. “Virtual reality was once the dream of science fiction. But the internet was also once a dream, and so were computers and smartphones. The future is coming.” – Mark Zuckerberg
13. “VR at its best shouldn’t replace real life, just modify it, giving us access to so much just out of reach physically, economically. If you can dream it, VR can make it.” – Matthew Schnipper
14. “The thing that’s remarkably beautiful to me about virtual reality is that you can make up reality in virtual reality and share it with other people. It’s like having a collaborative lucid dream.” – Jaron Lanier
15. “VR is a way to escape the real world into something more fantastic. It has the potential to be the most social technology of all time.” – Palmer Luckey
16. “As the Internet of things advances, the very notion of a clear dividing line between reality and virtual reality becomes blurred, sometimes in creative ways.” – Geoff Mulgan
17. “The dream of life is really an illusion, and everybody lives in the reality he or she creates – a virtual reality that is only true for the one who creates it.” – Miguel Angel Ruiz
18. “Virtual reality is a self-created form of chosen reality. Therefore it exists.” – Joan Lowery Nixon
19. “I started looking at small companies that were running a sort of virtual reality cottage industry: I had imagined that I would just put on a helmet and be somewhere else – that’s your dream of what it’s going to be.” – Thomas Dolby
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.