TOP 30 Popular Quotes On Violin | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Violin quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Violin. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Read the most positive quotes and images about Violin that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have collected these Violin sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Violin with images free and ready to share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Violin quotes. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Violin for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Violin quotes without any hesitation. If you want to share these Violin quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Violin, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Violin quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Images About Violin
1. “When you play a violin piece, you are a storyteller, and you’re telling a story.” – Joshua Bell
2. “The soul is like a violin string: it makes music only when it is stretched.” – Neal A. Maxwell
3. “Yet everything that touches us, me and you, takes us together like a violin’s bow, which draws one voice out of two separate strings.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
4. “Of course the most difficult thing on the violin is always intonation. The second one is rhythm. If you play in tune, in time with a good sound that’s already high level. Those three are the main things.” – Ruggiero Ricci
5. “Playing the violin and singing and whistling are just three different ways of making sound.” – Andrew Bird
6. “The violin is basically made of a wood box and four main strings.” – Sirena Huang
7. “Violins are the lively, forward, importunate wits, that distinguish themselves by the flourishes of imagination, sharpness of repartee, glances of satire, and bear away the upper part in every consort.” – Richard Steele
8. “Life’s like the piano and the violin, it’s about how smart you could play the melodies to make a good harmony.” – Lucy ‘Aisy
9. “The longer you silence a violin, the harder it is for it to find its true voice again.” – Alexandra Bracken
10. “No one should be allowed to play the violin until he has mastered it.” – Jim Fiebig
Favorite Sayings Pictures On Violin
11. “Violin playing is a physical art with great traditions behind it.” – Vanessa Mae
12. “One cannot inherit a talent for the violin there are no violins in nature. Instead, one must be motivated, able to benefit from practice, and persevering.” – Marilyn vos Savant
13. “Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.” – Samuel Butler
14. “The violin is very beautiful. Some people relate it as the shape of a lady, but, whether you like it or not, it’s been so for more than 400 years, unlike modern stuff that easily looks dated. But I think it’s very personal and unique that, although each violin looks pretty similar, that no two violins sound the same.” – Sirena Huang
15. “If it is true that the violin is the most perfect of musical instruments, then Greek is the violin of human thought.” – Helen Keller
16. “When you play a violin piece, you are a storyteller, and you’re telling a story.” – Joshua Bell
17. “If you take a violin, you can make it sound 50 different ways. Not just pizzicato and played by the bow, but ponticello, and harmonics, and tremolos. If you take an oboe and play it, there’s about one way you can make it sound: like an oboe.” – John Corigliano
18. “The true mission of the violin is to imitate the accents of the human voice, a noble mission that has earned for the violin the glory of being called the king of instruments” – Charles Auguste De Beriot
19. “A violin should be played with love, or not at all.” – Joseph Wechsberg
20. “The older the violin, the sweeter the music.” – Larry McMurtry
Valuable Quotes Images On Violin
21. “If a violin string could ache, I would be that string.” – Vladimir Nabokov
22. “However beautifully you play the violin, you can always play the violin even more beautifully again.” – Arjuna Ardagh
23. “The violin â€” that most human of all instrumentsâ€¦” – Louisa May Alcott
24. “A poet is a man who puts up a ladder to a star and climbs it while playing a violin.” – Edmond de Goncourt
25. “The moment you tell someone else is the moment you become a whiner and the world’s smallest violin starts to play. The truth is, we all have problems.” – J.A. Redmerski
26. “â€¦The violin â€” that most human of all instrumentsâ€¦” – Louisa May Alcott
27. “The two most pleasing, expressive, and powerful single instruments of music are the human voice and the violin.” – Joseph Pearce
28. “Violin is the product of the ingenuity of man, has only within three centuries attained to perfection, but since that period what delight, what rapture has risen from so simple a construction, when acted upon by the hand of genius!” – Joseph Pearce
29. “The violin in the hands of genius can draw tears or create laughter.” – Joseph Pearce
30. “The violin, in fact, in its power of expressions far excels those singers, of whom there are too many, who while singing the notes, fail to make their hearers understand the sense of their songs.” – Joseph Pearce
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.