TOP 30 Popular Quotes On Violence | Free Hd Background Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Violence quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Violence. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Read the most positive quotes and images about Violence that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have collected these Violence sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Violence with images free and ready to share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Violence quotes. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Violence for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Violence quotes without any hesitation. If you want to share these Violence quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Violence, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Violence quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Valuable Sayings Pictures About Violence
1. “Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” – Isaac Asimov
2. “As long as people use violence to combat violence, we will always have violence.” – MICHAEL BERG
3. “Violence is not a catalyst but a diversion.” – Joseph Conrad
4. “The sight of blood to crowds begets the thirst of more, As the first wine-cup leads to the long revel.” – Lord Byron
5. “Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
6. “A man with a briefcase can steal millions more than any man with a gun.” – Don Henley
7. “A society that presumes a norm of violence and celebrates aggression, whether in the subway, on the football field, or in the conduct of its business, cannot help making celebrities of the people who would destroy it.” – Lewis H. Lapham
8. “I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.” – Mahatma Gandhi
9. “I write about violence as naturally as Jane Austen wrote about manners. Violence shapes and obsesses our society, and if we do not stop being violent we have no future.” – Edward Bond
10. “If you strike a child, take care that you strike it in anger, even at the risk of maiming it for life. A blow in cold blood neither can nor should be forgiven.” – George Bernard Shaw
Favorite Quotes Images About Violence
11. “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” – George Orwell
12. “We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.” – Jim Morrison
13. “Nonviolence doesn’t always work — but violence never does.” – Isaac Asimov
14. “Violence and smut are of course everywhere on the airwaves. You cannot turn on your television without seeing them, although sometimes you have to hunt around.” – Dave Barry
15. “When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.” – Oscar Wilde
16. “Violence is an admission that one’s ideas and goals cannot prevail on their own merits.” – Edward Kennedy
17. “Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “The sword of murder is not the balance of justice.” – Julia Ward Howe
19. “You must show the world that you abhor fighting.” – Bishop Desmond Tutu
20. “Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Violence
21. “Power and violence are opposites; where the one rules absolutely, the other is absent. Violence appears where power is in jeopardy, but left to its own course it ends in power’s disappearance.” – Hannah Arendt
22. “In America all too few blows are struck into flesh. We kill the spirit here, we are experts at that. We use psychic bullets and kill each other cell by cell.” – Norman Mailer
23. “We must unite. Violence against women cannot be tolerated, in any form, in any context, in any circumstance, by any political leader or by any government.” – Ban Ki-moon
24. “More and more leaders around the world are joining the struggle. More and more individuals understand that any abuse of any woman is intolerable.” – Asha-Rose Migiro
25. “If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.” – Theodore Roosevelt
26. “There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
27. “iolence is not merely killing another. It is violence when we use a sharp word, when we make a gesture to brush away a person, when we obey because there is fear.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
28. “Violence isn’t always evil. What’s evil is the infatuation with violence.” – Jim Morrison
29. “It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “They attack the one man with their hate and their shower of weapons. But he is like some rock which stretches into the vast sea and which, exposed to the fury of the winds and beaten against by the waves, endures all the violence.” – Virgil
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.