TOP 30 Best Sayings About Village | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Village quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Village. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Read the most positive quotes and images about Village that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have collected these Village sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Village with images free and ready to share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Village quotes. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Village for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Village quotes without any hesitation. If you want to share these Village quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Village, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Village quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures On Village
1. “Sweet Auburn, loveliest village of the plain, / Where health and plenty cheered the labouring swain.” – Oliver Goldsmith
2. “A man he was to all the country dear, / And passing rich with forty pounds a year; / Remote from town he ran his Godly grace, / Nor e’er had changed nor wished to change his place.” – Oliver Goldsmith
3. “The town and village, dome and farm, / Each give each a double charm, / As pearls upon an Ethiop’s arm.” – John Dyer
4. “Hardy went down to botanize in the swamp, while Meredith climbed towards the sun. Meredith became, at his best, a sort of daintily dressed Walt Whitman: Hardy became a sort of village atheist brooding and blaspheming over the village idiot.” – G.K. Chesterton
5. “A relatively primitive village in which there are still real feasts, common artistic shared expressions, and no literacy at all is more advanced culturally and more healthy mentally than our educated, newspaper-reading radio-listening culture.” – Erich Fromm
6. “A village is a hive of glass, where nothing unobserved can pass.” – Charles Spurgeon
7. “It takes only one child to raze a village.” – Florence King
8. “Let the villages of the future live in our imagination, so that we might one day come to live in them!” – Mahatma Gandhi
9. “Our village life would stagnate if it were not for the unexplored forests and meadows which surround it.” – Henry David Thoreau
10. “You need a village, if only for the pleasure of leaving it. A village means that you are not alone, knowing that in the people, the trees, the earth, there is something that belongs to you, waiting for you when you are not there.” – Cesare Pavese
Short Quotes Images About Village
11. “Every village should celebrate its birthday & it will end the poison of casteism… and once casteism ends, see how the strength of villages increase!” – Narendra Modi
12. “It takes a village to raise a child.” – Hillary Clinton
13. “Life in a Chinese village is much more organised because the Chinese Communist Party has a presence even in the remotest Chinese village – a presence of the kind that no governmental or non-governmental organisation has in Indian villages.” – Pankaj Mishra
14. “You can pregrow a village with no consequence on the land. In fact, with a positive carbon contribution.” – Mitchell Joachim
15. “Twenty men crossing a bridge, into a village, / Are twenty men crossing twenty bridges, into twenty villages, / Or one man crossing a single bridge into a village.” – Wallace Stevens
16. “I like the streets of New York City, where I was born, better than these streets of palms. No doubt, my father liked his village in Ukrainia better than the streets of New York City; and my grandfather the city and its synagogue, where he once read aloud the holy books, better than the village in which he dickered in the market-place.” – Charles Reznikoff
17. “Under the spreading chestnut tree / The village smithy stands; / The smith a mighty man is he / With large and sinewy hands./ And the muscles of his brawny arms / Are strong as iron bands” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
18. “Villages unlike towns, have always been ruled by conformism, isolation, petty surveillance, boredom, and repetitive malicious gossip about the same families. Which is a precise enough description of the global spectacle’s present vulgarity.” – Guydebord
19. “The almighty dollar, the great object of universal devotion throughout our land, seems to have no genuine devotees in these peculiar villages.” – Washington Irving
20. “If you are culling out the swindlers, you may end up emptying the village.” – Bengali Proverbs
21. “In one village, he is treated as a dog, in the other village he is God.” – Bengali Proverbs
22. “In every little village in the world there are great potential champions who only need motivation, development, and good exercise evaluation.” – Arthur Lydiard
23. “I love old bookshops and their accumulated dusty trash and treasures. I frequent them in any village, town, or city where I may be.” – Helen Nearing
24. “At any village wedding, sitting near the bride and groom were two men, one noting down the contributions made to the groom’s household, and the other, the bride’s.” – Mysore Narasimhachar Srinivas
25. “The village of Penicuik, with its neighbouring spinning mills, / Is most lovely to see, and the Pentland Hills; / And though of a barren appearance and some parts steep, / They are covered with fine pasture and sustain flocks of sheep.” – William Topaz McGonagall
26. “On the cheerful village green, / Skirted round with houses small, / All the boys and girls are seen, / Playing there with hoop and ball.” – Jane Taylor
27. “I love those connections that make this big old world feel like a little village.” – Gina Bellman
28. “The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.” – Bill Gates
29. “If you would be known, and not know, vegetate in a village; if you would know, and not be known, live in a city.” – Charles Caleb Colton
30. “Have you forgotten to have a beautiful breakfast in a countryside village? Then, you have forgotten the life!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.