26+ Top Quotes On Veterinarian | Free Hd Background Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Veterinarian quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Veterinarian. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Read the most positive quotes and images about Veterinarian that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have collected these Veterinarian sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find more than 26 quotes about Veterinarian with images free and ready to share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Veterinarian quotes. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Veterinarian for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Veterinarian quotes without any hesitation. If you want to share these Veterinarian quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Veterinarian, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Veterinarian quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Pictures About Veterinarian
1. “‘Are you a doctor?’ Li said.
‘I’m better than that. I’m a vet. Vets do everything: brain surgery, heart surgery, lab analysis, dislocations’.” – Matthew Reilly
2. “For some, being a vet was a means to make a living. For Theo, helping animals was a photo of his soul, the coat of his will.” – Steven James Taylor
3. “If I could stomach the awful part of being a veterinarian, which involves sticking your hand up animals’ behinds, I would be a vet.” – Allison Janney
4. “As a veterinarian and lover of animals, I feel the time is now to stop the practice of horse soring for good.” – Ted Yoho
5. “I wanted to be a veterinarian until I saw a video of a vet performing surgery on a dog. Then I decided I wanted to be a pianist.” – Amy Lee
6. “And I.O.U. for veterinarian services / For feeding every lost dog that I dragged home at the end of the rope, / And for healing the pains of puppy love.” – Dave Concoran
7. “When I grow up maybe I’ll be a veterinarian / I’ll take care of little animals / Like ponies and parakeets / And I’ll give them food to eat / And the puppies go “yip, yip, yip” / And the kitties go “meow, meow, meow” / And thank you veterinarian” – Tift Merrit
8. “I wanted to be / A Veterinarian / To save this planet / And every living thing / It’s funny how things change” – Jonathan Boone
9. “It requires no argument to prove the necessity and the high importance of the veterinary branch of the medical profession.” – University of Pennsylvania. School of Veterinary Medicine
10. “It becomes evident that in the immediate future the veterinary profession must receive full honorable recognition, must have its claim for adequate endowments and foundations admitted and answered.” – University of Pennsylvania. School of Veterinary Medicine
11. “Veterinary medicine does not need to apologize for its past; it has passed through the same stages of empiricism and quasi-science through which modern human medicine has more slowly toiled, has overcome the same popular prejudices, and is now participating in equal honor and equal reward.” – University of Pennsylvania. School of Veterinary Medicine
12. “Veterinary medical profession contributes in diverse ways, from developing drugs and protecting the food supply to treating companion animals and investigating animal diseases in the wild.” – National Research Council
13. “Then I realized that my passion for animals and veterinary industry now had an outlet entirely compatible with my personal desire to work with people who were suicidal.” – Nadine Hamilton
14. “When you ask a veterinarian about their job most will answer along the lines that it is rewarding, but challenging and demanding career.” – Nadine Hamilton
15. “Many vets will happily recount a childhood passion for animals or a childhood pet that led them to eventually pursuing a career as a vet.” – Nadine Hamilton
16. “Veterinarians have long been considered the guardians of animal welfare and health.” – Nadine Hamilton
17. “While it is undeniable that the veterinary profession has made many important contributions to both human and animal health, one wonders what other contributions could have been made by a more diverse and inclusive profession.” – Lisa M. Greenhill
18. “As a matter of fact it takes a much cleverer man to be a really good animal-doctor than it does to be a good people’s doctor.” – Tara Chadha
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.