28+ Valuable Sayings About Venus | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Venus quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Venus. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Read the most positive quotes and images about Venus that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have collected these Venus sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find more than 28 quotes about Venus with images free and ready to share on the go. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Venus quotes. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Venus for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Venus quotes without any hesitation. If you want to share these Venus quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Venus, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Venus quotes images and be a hero.
2. “There is good evidence that Venus once had liquid water and a much thinner atmosphere, similar to Earth billions of years ago. But today the surface of Venus is dry as a bone, hot enough to melt lead, there are clouds of sulfuric acid that reach a hundred miles high and the air is so thick it’s like being 900 meters deep in the ocean.” – Bill Nye
3. “We don’t know that Venus had oceans, but there’s every reason to believe it did.” – David Greenspoon
4. “As a young planet, Venus was losing hydrogen rapidly to space. The oceans boiled off, and after some period of time, perhaps 600 million years, there was no surface water.” – David Greenspoon
5. “There are so many stars shining in the sky, so many beautiful things winking at you, but when Venus comes out, all the others are waned, they are pushed to the background.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
6. “Venus smiles not in a house of tears.” – William Shakespeare
7. “That’s Venus, September thought. She was the goddess of love. It’s nice that love comes on first thing in the evening, and goes out last in the morning. Love keeps the light on all night.” – Catherynne M. Valente
8. “Be bold: Venus herself aids the stout-hearted.” – Tibullus
9. “Venus can see at night without eyes.” – Christina Stead
10. “She is a mortal danger to all men. She is beautiful without knowing it, and possesses charms that she’s not even aware of. She is like a trap set by nature – a sweet perfumed rose in whose petals Cupid lurks in ambush! Anyone who has seen her smile has known perfection. She instills grace in every common thing and divinity in every careless gesture. Venus in her shell was never so lovely.” – Cyrano de Bergerac
11. “Venus herself, if she were bold, would not be Venus.” – Apuleius
12. “It’s no longer a warmth hidden in my veins: it’s Venus entire and whole fastening on her prey.” – Jean Racine
13. “Love seldom haunts the breast where learning lies, And Venus sets ere Mercury can rise.” – Alexander Pope
14. “Venus yields to caresses, not to compulsion.” – Publilius Syrus
15. “From Venus, the goddess of love, this word refers to the reality of desire. With the rise of Protestantism and science, the word disease was tacked on in a revealing combination of categorization and moralizing. The disease of love.” – John Ralston Saul
16. “An occultation of Venus is not half so difficult as an eclipse of the sun, but because it comes seldom the world thinks it’s a grand thing.” – Mark Twain
17. “Throughout the ages, stories with certain basic themes have recurred over and over, in widely disparate cultures; emerging like the goddess Venus from the sea of our unconscious.” – Joan de Vinge
18. “Venus, when her son was lost, Cried him up and down the coast, In hamlets, palaces, and parks, And told the truant by his marks,- Golden curls, and quiver, and bow.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “Twere sin to stain fair Venus’ courts with blood” – Robert Greene
20. “Joy may you have and gentle hearts content Of your loves couplement: And let faire Venus, that is Queene of love, With her heart-quelling Sonne upon you smile.” – Edmund Spenser
Creative Sayings Images About Venus
21. “Venus is not so beautiful all naked, alive, and panting, as she is here in Virgil.” – Michel de Montaigne
22. “All things of the sea belong to Venus; pearls and shells and alchemists’ gold and kelp and the riggish smell of neap tides, the inshore green, and purple further out and the joy of distances and the roar of falling masonry, all these are hers, but she doesn’t come out of the sea for all of us.” – John Cheever
23. “Venus, a beautiful, good-natured lady, was the goddess of love.” – Jonathan Swift
24. “Mother of Rome, delight of Gods and men, Dear Venus that beneath the gliding stars Makest to teem the many-voyaged main And fruitful lands- for all of living things Through thee alone are evermore conceived, Through thee are risen to visit the great sun- Before thee, Goddess, and thy coming on, Flee stormy wind and massy cloud away, For thee the daedal Earth bears scented flowers, For thee waters of the unvexed deep Smile, and the hollows of the serene sky Glow with diffused radiance for thee.” – Lucretius
25. “The atmosphere of Venus consists of ammonia, sulfur, and nitric oxide. Man must have lived there once.” – Andrei Brie
26. “Venus, the white queen, the universal matrix, Down to the molecular hexagons and carbon-chains.” – Kathleen Raine
27. “Now, Venus is an extremely hostile environment, and as such presents a lot of challenges for a science fiction author who wants to create life there.” – Sarah Zettel
28. “All the sea-gods are dead. You, Venus, come home To your salt maidenhead.” – Allen Tate
29. “Fair Venus shines even in the eve of day, with sweetest beam propitious shines, and shakes a trembling flood of softened radiance from her dewy locks.” – Anna Letitia Barbauld
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.