22+ Revolutionary Quotes About Us | Free Hd Background Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Us quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Us are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Us that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These Us sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From more than 22 quotes about Us with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Dive into the pool of sayings about Us with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Us quotes just for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Us quotes. If you want to share these Us quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Us for you. All these creative images with Us quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes Images About Us
1. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. “The thinking that got us to where we are is not the thinking that will get us to where we want to be.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” – Theodore Roosevelt
4. “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “Let us develop respect for all living things. Let us try to replace violence and intolerance with understanding and compassion. And love.” – Jane Goodall
6. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
7. “Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
8. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” – Ausonius
9. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
10. “Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object.” – Ram Dass
11. “No matter what kind of challenges or difficulties or painful situations you go through in your life, we all have something deep within us that we can reach down and find the inner strength to get through them.” – Alana Stewart
12. “Sometimes we may ask God for success, and He gives us physical and mental stamina. We might plead for prosperity, and we receive enlarged perspective and increased patience, or we petition for growth and are blessed with the gift of grace. He may bestow upon us conviction and confidence as we strive to achieve worthy goals.” – David A. Bednar
13. “We always love those who admire us, but we do not always love those whom we admire.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
14. “Within all of us there is a storm. Some believe it will never end: but he who has faith in the heavens above will weather any storm.” – R. Kelly
15. “Those who would judge us merely by the heights we have achieved would do well to remember the depths from which we started.” – Kwame Nkrumah
16. “It’s the beauty within us that makes it possible for us to recognize the beauty around us. The question is not what you look at but what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
17. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
18. “Let us come alive to the splendor that is all around us and see the beauty in ordinary things.” – Thomas Merton
19. “The environment is in us, not outside of us. The trees are our lungs, the rivers our bloodstream. We are all interconnected, and what you do to the environment ultimately you do to yourself.” – Ian Somerhalder
20. “The reason so many of us are obsessed with becoming stars is because we are not yet starring in our own lives. The cosmic spotlight isn’t pointed at you, it radiates from within you.” – Marianne Williamson
21. “Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny.” – C. S. Lewis
22. “Sometimes painful things can teach us lessons that we didn’t think we needed to know.” – Amy Poehler
23. “Let us never consider ourselves finished nurses….we must be learning all of our lives.” – Florence Nightingale
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.