TOP 30 Awesome Sayings About Urban | Free Hd Background Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Urban quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Urban are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Urban that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These Urban sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From the top 30 quotes about Urban with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Dive into the pool of sayings about Urban with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Urban quotes just for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Urban quotes. If you want to share these Urban quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Urban for you. All these creative images with Urban quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Urban
1. “Dull, inert cities, it is true, do contain the seeds of their own destruction and little else. But lively, diverse, intense cities contain the seeds of their own regeneration, with energy enough to carry over for problems and needs outside themselves.” – Jane Jacobs
2. “A farm is an irregular patch of nettles bounded by short-term notes, containing a fool and his wife who didn’t know enough to stay in the city.” – S.J. Perelman
3. “Streets moderate the form and structure and comfort of urban communities.” – Allan Jacobs
4. “I will Basquiat the canvas of your body like a Broadway Junction wall and Gordon Parks you for those dark midnights when your scent fades.” – Brandi L. Bates
5. “Cities are places for people who can stand the heat of the kitchen.” – Peter Hall
6. “America’s last pioneers, urban nomads in search of wide open interior spaces.” – Cathleen McGuigan
7. “In an urban environment, a church building is a thing of the past.” – Mark Batterson
8. “A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood red neon its own peculiar wilderness.” – Nelson Algren
9. “He took me down and out into the afterlife of the brightly lit streets, a haze of rain around each streetlight like a galaxy, the whole street a universe spread out like a banquet.” – Michael Montoure
10. “Urban legend has it that Area 51 is connected by underground tunnels and trains to other secret facilities around the country.” – Annie Jacobsen
Knowledgeable Sayings Pictures On Urban
11. “The fact there is no route map to utopia does not mean that there are no routes to more accessible destinations.” – Colin Ward
12. “Safer cities generally mean stronger urban economies.” – Roger Altman
13. “But you’re out of another world old kid. You ought to live on top of the Woolworth Building in an apartment made of cutglass and cherry blossoms.” – John Dos Passos
14. “In an urban area, you’re not going to be an hour away from another post office.” – Blake Farenthold
15. “We need above all, I think, a certain remoteness from urban confusion.” – Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
16. “Poor air quality, which can be influenced by a variety of fumes, chemicals and allergens, is arguably the leading cause of triggers for most asthmatics in urban areas.” – Ian Smith
17. “Urbanism is the most advanced, concrete fulfillment of a nightmare. Littre defines nightmare as ‘a state that ends when one awakens with a start after extreme anxiety. But a start against whom? Who has stuffed us to the point of somnolence?” – Tom McDonough
18. “Le Corbusier’s dream city was like a wonderful mechanical toy. But as to how the city works, it tells nothing but lies.” – Jane Jacobs
19. “You can’t understand a city without using its public transportation system.” – Erol Ozan
20. “Unlike the urban development that I see taking over and swallowing up our precious soil, when we interact with our environment in a way that allows for regeneration and natural spaces, the outcome can be beautiful.” – Cory Trepanier
Valuable Sayings Images On Urban
21. “Infrastructure deficit is an issue in all urban areas.” – Sharad Pawar
22. “I have an urban background, but I need melody, I need a song, so I try to mix and match and keep it fluid.” – Negash Ali
23. “Urban residents, most of them middle class, have a much better sense of their environmental rights, and they’re willing to take to the streets.” – Ma Jun
24. “To give everyone a house and garden is very difficult in urban areas.” – Jeremy Corbyn
25. “In merging nature and culture the most successful cities combine such universal needs as maintaining or restoring contact with the cycles of nature, with specific, local characteristics.” – Sally A. Kitt Chappell
26. “We make our buildings and afterwards they make us. They regulate the course of our lives.” – Winston Churchill
27. “Everyone’s looking to the urban scene for inspiration now.” – Robin Gibb
28. “A good city is like a good party. People don’t want to leave early.” – Jan Gehl
29. “Ultimately we need to recognize that while humans continue to build urban landscapes, we share these spaces with others species.” – David Suzuki
30. “This is a pivotal time for urban regeneration. We must take a long term view.” – Richard Rogers
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.