TOP 30 Meaningful Quotes On Unlucky | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
You are in the right place if you were looking for Unlucky quotes and images with valuable words by famous wise people. Maybe these famous thoughts about Unlucky are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Unlucky that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These Unlucky sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
From the top 30 quotes about Unlucky with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Dive into the pool of sayings about Unlucky with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Unlucky quotes just for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Unlucky quotes. If you want to share these Unlucky quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Unlucky for you. All these creative images with Unlucky quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Sayings Images About Unlucky
1. “People are lucky andÂ unluckyÂ not according to what they get absolutely, but according to the ratio between what they get and what they have been led to expect.” – Samuel Butler
16. “If lucky be not proud; if unlucky, do not despond.” – Decimius Magnus Ausonius
17. “I never thought of myself asÂ unlucky. When you aim high, it’s tough to get there unless something really fortunate happens.” – Henry Cavill
18. “AnÂ unfortunateÂ thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones.” – W. Somerset Maugham
19. “Unlucky people are stuck in routines. When they see something new, they want no part of it. Lucky people always want something new. They’re prepared to take risks and relaxed enough to see the opportunities in the first place.” – Richard Wiseman
20. “It’s alwaysÂ unfortunateÂ when something gets misreported and the facts are not clear.” – Roger Goodell
Favorite Sayings Images About Unlucky
21. “The most unfortunate thing that happens to a person who fears failure is that he limits himself by becoming afraid to try anything new.” – Leo Buscaglia
22. “He is soÂ unluckyÂ that he runs into accidents which start out to happen to somebody else.” – Don Marquis
23. “TheÂ unfortunateÂ are always egotistical.” – Benjamin Disraeli
24. “The mostÂ unluckyÂ generation is the one which couldn’t produce a hero to look upto.” – Amit Kalantri
25. “Sometimes even in mostÂ unfortunateÂ of lives there will occur a moment or two of good.” – Daniel Handler
26. “But like so many unfortunate events in life, just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it isn’t so.” – Lemony Snicket
27. “It’s unfortunate biologically we have to sleep.” – Aaron Levie
28. “HowÂ unfortunateÂ it is to be constrained by what people might say at our funeral or on our gravestone.” – Lawrence Fagg
29. “There is an unlucky tendency … to allow every new invention to add to life’s complications, and every new power to increase life’s hustling; so that, unless we can dominate the mischief, we are really the worse off instead of the better.” – Vernon Lee
30. “theÂ unfortunateÂ thing about worldliness is that its rewards are rather less than its appetites.” – Phyllis Bottome
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.