25+ Aesthetic Sayings About Tunnel Vision | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Here we have got some famous Tunnel Vision quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These famous sayings about Tunnel Vision are often seen to be used in many places. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, what are your thoughts? Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Tunnel Vision that are wise and true to life. We are here to serve you with these Tunnel Vision sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Pick your favorite one from more than 25 quotes about Tunnel Vision with images and use it wherever you like. We are inviting you to check out the best Tunnel Vision quotes with images we made. They were found from the various stages of our life. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Tunnel Vision quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Tunnel Vision quotes without any hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Tunnel Vision quotes you like. Download and share the best Tunnel Vision quotes with images that match your thought the most. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Tunnel Vision quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Images On Tunnel Vision
1. “Learn to see the big picture. Often times we get tunnel vision and lose sight of the big picture and what we’re really trying to accomplish.” – Robert Cheeke
2. “Sometimes the tide is just out. But it always comes back in again. In times of severe distress, we tend to get tunnel vision and think this feeling will last forever. It will not.” – Jewel
3. “We often engage the defense mechanism of tunnel vision, just to keep ourselves focused on our daily lives. This makes us terribly jaded in our perception of what is really around us.” – Vera Nazarian
4. “Whenever you do any one thing intensely over a period of time you have to give up other lives you could be living. You have to have a real single-minded kind of tunnel vision if you want to get anything significant accomplished. Especially if the desire is not to be a businessman, but to be a creative person.” – Steve Jobs
5. “People who get trapped in the tunnel vision of making money think that is all there is to life.” – Felix Dennis
6. “The problem with unfilled dreams is that they give us tunnel vision. We focus on ourselves, and that can be depressing and discouraging place to look.” – Donna VanLiere
7. “My tunnel vision work ethic is very hard to come by, I believe. I have had an unwavering faith in myself and my career for as long as I can remember.” – Tinashe
8. “Research has shown that time pressure leads to tunnel vision and that people think more creatively when they are calm, unhurried and free from stress and distractions. We all know this from experience.” – Carl Honore
9. “A lot of times when I ran, to be honest, I didn’t know where I was in the race. So I always was looking up at the scoreboard to say, ‘Just call my name to see where I am,’ because I tried to have such tunnel vision not to distract myself.” – Gail Devers
10. “Let’s face it: Most companies in most industries have a kind of tunnel vision. They chase the same opportunities that everyone else is chasing, they miss the same opportunities that everyone else is missing. It’s the companies that see a different game that win big. The most important question for innovators today is: What do you see that the competition doesn’t see?” – Bill Taylor
Awesome Sayings Pictures On Tunnel Vision
11. “Living brave is scary, but sometimes a little tunnel vision is just the thing we need to find the courage to live with boldness.” – unknown
12. “Desire- grasping, clinging, greed, attachment – is a state of mind that defines what we think we need in order to be happy. We project all of our hopes and dreams of fulfillment onto some object of our attention. This may be a certain activity or outcome, a particular thing or person. Deluded by our temporary enchantment, we view the world with tunnel vision. That object, and that alone, will make us happy.” – Sharon Salzberg
13. “Sometimes we get tunnel vision on what our job is, and if your job is to go get that energy out of the ground and make money, sometimes you forget about the guy that lives on the surface.” – Sen. Kit Jennings
14. “Pressure isn’t a bad word. It’s a great word. It gives you tunnel vision and let’s you focus on the task at hand.” – Robert Esche
15. “Panic causes tunnel vision. Calm acceptance of danger allows us to more easily assess the situation and see the options.” – Simon Sinek
16. “Drivers don’t always see the (flashing) lights. You can’t get tunnel vision. You’ve got to look everywhere, even when your adrenaline is going.” – Sixto Rodriguez
17. “It’s that one thing that you’re passionate about, that you end up developing tunnel vision for and everything else tends to fall by the wayside. Passion is appealing and universal.” – Johnny Galecki
18. “Great theories are expansive; failures mire us in dogmatism and tunnel vision.” – Stephen Jay Gould
19. “The main thing is to win. You just try to keep your tunnel vision on to get the team the win.” – Jennie Finch
20. “When you have your passion, you never even think about other things. It’s tunnel vision. You go until you get it.” – Nicola Peltz
Renown Sayings Images About Tunnel Vision
21. “Reading can break us out of the tunnel vision of the narrow specialty and lead us into many intriguing and important avenues of thought.” – Gene Edward Veith Jr.
22. “Demanding historical (or scientific) veracity as a prerequisite for truth is another kind of tunnel vision. To do so is to mistake poetry for prose.” – Charles Kimball
23. “I think that that’s the way the music grows and changes and becomes new and creative and vital. It’s by synthesizing elements from all around it and not to maintain this kind of rigid myopic kind of tunnel vision, in a sense, trying to maintain a certain kind of purity, or whatever.” – David Sanborn
24. “Anxiety leads to a narrowing of the field of attention, the so-called tunnel vision, and when people are anxious, they are unable to attend to the total situation as is necessary to enable them to act rationally, but impulsively do the first thing that comes into their heads which is usually determined by what others are doing at the same time.” – James A.C. Brown
25. “Tunnel vision can kill creativity.” – Ami Vitale
26. “She often had to remind herself that she couldn’t do everything alone. She wasn’t always the best person for the job. Sometimes she got tunnel vision and forgot about what other people needed.” – Rick Riordan
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.