18+ Revolutionary Sayings About Trivia | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These Trivia quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Trivia. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Trivia that is full of positivity. We have collected these Trivia sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from more than 18 quotes about Trivia with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Trivia. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Trivia quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Trivia with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Trivia quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Trivia quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Trivia quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Images About Trivia
1. “An overburdened, overstretched executive is the best executive, because he or she doesn’t have the time to meddle, to deal in trivia, to bother people.” – Jack Welch
2. “To have a high IQ, you tend to specialize, think deep thoughts. You avoid trivia.” – Christopher Langan
3. “In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it.” – Robert A. Heinlein
4. “Lead yourself, lead your superiors, lead your peers, and free your people to do the same. All else is trivia.” – “Dee Hock “
5. “The first rule of success, and the one that supersedes all others, is to have energy. It is important to know how to concentrate it, how to husband it, how to focus it on important things instead of frittering it away on trivia.” – Michael Korda
6. “Trivia rarely affect efficiency. Are all the machinations worth it, when their primary effect is to make the code less readable?” – Brian Kernighan
7. “From such trivia, I believe my soul was born.” – Charlie Chaplin
8. “It’s a great medium for trivia and hobbies, but not the place for reasoned, reflective judgment. Suprisingly often, discussions degenerate into acrimony, insults and flames.” – Clifford Stoll
9. “In a fast paced world, today’s popular brand could be tomorrow’s trivia question.” – Wayne Calloway
10. “In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia.” – Charles Lindbergh
Beautiful Sayings Images On Trivia
11. “Once you have been confronted with a life and death situation, trivia no longer matters. Your perspective grows and you live at a deeper level. There’s no time for pettiness.” – Margaretta Rockfeller
12. “By object is meant some element in the complex whole that is defined in abstraction from the whole of which it is a distinction.” – John Dewey
13. “TriviaÂ rarely affect efficiency. Are all the machinations worth it, when their primary effect is to make the code less readable?” – Brian Kernighan
14. “Trivia are not knowledge. Lists of facts don’t comprise knowledge. Analyzing, hypothesizing, concluding from data, sharing insights, those comprise knowledge. You can’t google for knowledge.” – Elaine Chaika
15. “Game shows are designed to make us feel better about the random, useless facts that are all we have left of our education.” – Chuck Palahniuk
16. “You get so tied up with the minutiae of the day-to-day, there’s never a chance to sit back and let your subconscious run wild.” – Eric Betzig
17. “There is no trivia in a strategic mind.” – Toba Beta
18. “Why is it trivia? People call it trivia because they know nothing and they are embarrassed about it.” – Robbie Coltrane
19. “The brain may die, but my compulsion for useless trivia lives on.” – Molly Harper
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.