TOP 30 Great Sayings About Transgender | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These Transgender quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Transgender. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Transgender that is full of positivity. We have collected these Transgender sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Transgender with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Transgender. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Transgender quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Transgender with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Transgender quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Transgender quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Transgender quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Great Quotes Images On Transgender
1. “The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you’ve just told them.” – Rachel Maddow
2. “Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people and that’s it. We’re all people. We’re all equal.” – Connor Franta
3. “Gender preference does not define you. Your spirit defines you.” – P.C. Cast
4. “The beauty of standing up for your rights is others see you standing and stand up as well.” – Cassandra Duffy
5. “We should indeed keep calm in the face of difference, and live our lives in a state of inclusion and wonder at the diversity of humanity.” – George Takei
6. “I am a strong, black, lesbian woman. Every single time I say it, I feel so much better.” – Brittney Griner
7. “I want to do the right thing and not hide anymore. I want to march for tolerance, acceptance, and understanding. I want to take a stand and say, ‘Me, too.’” – Jason Collins
8. “When all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free.” – Barack Obama
9. “Everybody’s journey is individual. You you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality.” – James Baldwin
10. “I think being gay is a blessing, and it’s something I am thankful for every single day” – Anderson Cooper
Famous Sayings Images About Transgender
11. “As if being transgender wasn’t tough enough.” – Dick Wolf
12. “It was a shock to me at first. I didn’t even know who transgender people were or what that term meant. I just couldn’t imagine you transforming into something else.” – Brooke Sebold
13. “No matter gay, straight, or bi / Lesbian, transgender life / I’m on the right track baby / I was born to survive” – Fernando Garibay
14. “I find the courage to admit that I am transgender, / And that does not mean that I am unlovable. / This world that we imagine in this room / Might be used to gain access to other rooms, / Other worlds, previously unimaginable.” – William Bevan
15. “I don’t know if I’m transgender I don’t know if I’m CIS-gender / I always have this feeling something’s wrong / Can someone please help me understand / The uncertainty is tearing me apart” – Seventh Estate
16. “Hi my name is name is LGBT, / Don’t take out your misery on me, / On me, on me / I’m happy, I’m happy / And free, and free / I’m happy, I’m happy / And free / LGBT, LOVE” – Elizabeth Boland
17. “The LGBT community. Why is that a community / They talk about / Being non-binary. So am I, i’m not a computer” – Flippy-G
18. “That kid thinks because he’s in love with a transgender woman that he’s gay. He’s confused.” – Dick Wolf
19. “I envy transgender people. They figured out what’s going on with them… and they fixed it!” – Louis C.K.
20. “You may not know this about me, but I am a transgender woman. I know what it’s like to be… attacked and denied because of who I am.” – Ali Adler
Popular Sayings Pictures On Transgender
21. “Not that I’m judgmental mind you, people are all different – I’m bisexual for instance.” – Barbara Wilson
22. “Homosexuality will become a more fashionable device than fornication.” – Smollett
23. “Transgender people serves as a catalyst for self-recognition and acceptance, as they see themselves in others and realize that they are not alone in how they feel.” – Genny Beemyn
24. “A common perception is that young transgender people today have it easier than transgender people in past decades because of the greater availability of resources and support services.” – Genny Beemyn
25. “The internet and increased attention to transgender people in the news media and popular culture have made it possible for young people who think they might be transgender to learn about the topic readily and to meet transgender people virtually.” – Genny Beemyn
26. “The term ‘transgender’ denotes a range of gender experiences, subjectivity and presentations that fall across.” – Sally Hines
27. “Transgender’ includes gender identities that have, more traditionally, been described as ‘transsexual,’ and a diversity of genders that call into question an assumed relationship.” – Sally Hines
28. “Over the past decade, analyses of transgender have moved from the margins and transgender studies has established itself as one of the most creative sites of debate within gender and sexuality studies.” – Sally Hines
29. “Trans identities were one of the most written about subjects of the late twentieth century. New communities of transgender people have created new industries, a new academic discipline, new forms of entertainment.” – Institute of Medicine
30. “LGBT elders experience stigma, discrimination, and violence across the life course.” – Institute of Medicine
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.