TOP 30 Valuable Sayings About Tradition | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These Tradition quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Tradition. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Tradition that is full of positivity. We have collected these Tradition sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Tradition with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Tradition. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Tradition quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Tradition with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Tradition quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Tradition quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Tradition quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Pictures On Tradition
1. “Tradition, long conditioned thinking, can bring about a fixation, a concept that one readily accepts, perhaps not with a great deal of thought.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
2. “A tradition without intelligence is not worth having.” – T. S. Eliot
3. “Tradition lives because young people come along who catch its romance and add new glories to it.” – Michael Novak
4. “Traditionalists are pessimists about the future and optimists about the past.” – Lewis Mumford
5. “Tradition is a guide and not a jailer.” – W. Somerset Maugham
6. “Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.” – G. K. Chesterton
7. “Tradition is an important help to history, but its statements should be carefully scrutinized before we rely on them.” – Joseph Addison
8. “Tradition may be defined as an extension of the franchise. Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
9. “Tradition is the illusion of permanence.” – Woody Allen
10. “Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.” – Gustav Mahler
Knowledgeable Quotes Images On Tradition
11. “Tradition means taking account of a wonderful history but remembering that everybody today looks to the future.” – Michael Kadoorie
12. “Tradition remains alive only when we struggle with it.” – Mieczyslaw Jastrun
13. “Tradition was safety; change was danger.” – Mary Doria Russell
14. “As soon as tradition has come to be recognized as tradition, it is dead.” – Allan Bloom
15. “Traditions tell us where we have come from. Scripture itself is a better guide as to where we should now be going.” – N.T. Wright
16. “Tradition is a process of debate over what links past, present, and future in a continuity that is meaningful and authoritative.” – Zareena Grewal
17. “Tradition does not mean that the living are dead, but that the dead are living.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
18. “When a tradition gathers enough strength to go on for centuries, you don’t just turn it off one day.” – Chinua Achebe
19. “Tradition is a very powerful force.” – John P. Kotter
20. “Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
Inspirational Sayings Pictures On Tradition
21. “Tradition usually rests upon something which men did know; history is often the manufacture of the mere liar.” – Jefferson Davis
22. “Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems. Throw away the solution and you get the problem back. Sometimes the problem has mutated or disappeared. Often it is still there as strong as it ever was.” – Donald Kingsbury
23. “Traditions are the guideposts driven deep in our subconscious minds. The most powerful ones are those we can’t even describe, aren’t even aware of.” – Ellen Goodman
24. “Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse.” – Winston Churchill
25. “Tradition is an explanation for acting without thinking.” – Grace Mcgarvie
26. “Traditions that have lost their meaning are the hardest of all to destroy.” – Edith Wharton
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.