TOP 20 Motivational Sayings About Torah | Free Hd Background Images Download
These Torah quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Torah. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Torah that is full of positivity. We have collected these Torah sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 20 quotes about Torah with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Torah. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Torah quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Torah with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Torah quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Torah quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Torah quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Images About Torah
1. “Torah is not merely a collection of prohibitions, rigid strictures and boring observances. Rather, it is a narrative of the blessings and promises of God initially offered to one person and family, but through which the whole world will ultimately be blessed.” – Walter C. Kaiser
2. “If human language, with its logic, is the way God has given us to understand the world, then the Torah must be understood in that same language and with that same logic.” – David Novak
3. “The giving of the Torah is a story of God seeking to provide humanity with the opportunity to make moral decisions.” – Meir Soloveichik
4. “Proper Torah observance must flow from a heart of love for our neighbor. If we claim to be Torah observant but neglect matters of justice, mercy, and faithfulness, then we are not truly Torah observant.” – David Wilber
5. “The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.” – Meir Kahane
6. “The search for the Torah codes is rooted in the unfathomable theological premise that the Torah – itself a set of five books of limited length – contains literally all truth.” – Benjamin Wittes
7. “Judaism is my life. Everything I do is through the lens of Torah.” – Matisyahu
8. “The Torah itself becomes coarse in the mouth of a man of pride.” – Nachman of Breslov
9. “By increasing the amount of Torah (obligatory religious laws) in the world, they were extending His presence in the world and making it more effective.” – Karen Armstrong
10. “It is easy for a rabbi to establish prohibitions, but a rabbi’s real strength is to teach Torah and rule on law with an emphasis on what is permitted.” – Ovadia Yosef
Renown Sayings Pictures On Torah
11. “That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation.” – Talmud (Jewish Wisdom)
12. “I was always fascinated by the Torah, the Bible, in terms of story telling: heroes and villains, morality and flaws. There’s no better epic. Also, being part Latin and Jewish means I have a sense of the theatrical. There were always a lot of people in my house. My home was always filled with a lot of storytellers.” – Nina Tassler
13. “Where there is Torah, it sustains the world.” – Ovadia Yosef
14. “The work of man is to respond to the Covenant by obeying the commandments of the Torah, those commandments that can be obeyed here and now.” – David Novak
15. “It’s no coincidence that the word ‘holiday’ suggests a holy day, or that the longest book in the Torah concerns the Sabbath. If you wish to advance in any sphere, the best way is to take a retreat.” – Pico Lyer
16. “There is the illusion of the world and the reality of the Torah.” – Meir Kahane
17. “Just as the Torah and Bible teach concern for those in distress, the Koran instructs all Muslims to make caring for widows, orphans, and refugees a priority.” – Greg Mortenson
18. “Confucius is like the Torah, rules to follow. And Lao-Tzu is even more conservative, saying that if you do nothing you won’t break any rules. You have to let tradition fall sometime, you have to take action, you have to eat bacon.” – Christopher Moore
19. “One cannot accept Christ and still be part of the normative Jewish community; one cannot live by Torah and still be part of the Church.” – David Novak
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.