27+ Beautiful Quotes On Tomboy | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These Tomboy quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Tomboy. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Tomboy that is full of positivity. We have collected these Tomboy sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from more than 27 quotes about Tomboy with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Tomboy. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Tomboy quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Tomboy with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Tomboy quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Tomboy quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Tomboy quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Great Sayings Pictures About Tomboy
1. “I was such a tomboy in elementary school! I played soccer and was even friends with boys.” – Liz Prince
2. “I was not ladylike, nor was I manly. I was something else altogether. There were so many different ways to be beautiful.” – Michael Cunningham
3. “The kid keeps talking to me, asking me stuff, showing me her Lego helicopter. ‘Leave her be,’ the mom says. The kid looks right at me. ‘I don’t think he is a lady. I think he is a man with very pretty eyes.'” – Ivan Coyote
4. “Tomboys are confident, rebellious, and adventurous. They are bold, brazen, fierce— and sexy. They aren’t known for following rules, they are known for doing— and wearing— whatever they want..” – Lizzie Garrett Mettler
5. “Tomboys were once so beloved that many adult women who probably weren’t particularly tomboyish claimed to have been tomboys!” – Lisa Selin Davis
6. “Childhood tomboys grow up to claim many different sexualities and gender identities.” – Lisa Selin Davis
7. “They dress like boys and like sports. They wear their hair in ponytails, and they don’t wear makeup or nail polish. And they probably don’t sit around blabbing about how cute TV stars or boy bands are.” – Allison Bell
8. “Tomboys are athletic and strong. And they are not interested in boys…at least not in that way.” – Allison Bell
9. “Tomboys are an assertion of reality, of practically. Forced femininity is a waste of energy and resources, and therefore of oneself. Live to live.” – Morgan Torva
10. “I’m a tomboy at heart. I always like to say that I’m an ordinary girl doing extraordinary things.” – Ciara
11. “Well, it’s lucky I enjoy it. I’m a tomboy at heart.” – Karima Adebibe
12. “I’m a tomboy at heart, and I’ve got the battle wounds to prove it!” – Cassie Scerbo
13. “A tomboy is a bisexual girl’s dream lover.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
14. “She remembers these as happy times – tomboy days, when she still glittered like quartz in her father’s eye. Until puberty came along, as puberty will, and shattered the cosy sense of conspiracy.” – Alison Fell
15. “I’ve been a tomboy my whole life. But then you get older, you get married, you soften up.” – Mary J. Blige
16. “Tomboy. Alright, call me a tomboy. Tomboys get medals. Tomboys win championships. Tomboys can fly. Oh. And tomboys aren’t boys.” – Julie Foudy
17. “March is a tomboy with tousled hair, a mischievous smile, mud on her shoes and a laugh in her voice.” – Hal Borland
18. “I grew up as a tomboy, so I’m used to being around guys.” – Jennifer Bini Taylor
19. “The type of girl who runs around playing sports with the boys and doesn’t care about what she looks like. I’ve decided that’s who I am.” – Allison Bell
20. “Tomboy is a word commonly used in Texas. It is a highly respected word. Many girls who are not tomboys wish that they were. And are jealous of the ones who are.” – Lois Lenski
Favorite Sayings Images About Tomboy
21. “These girls did not make good housewives. They were unhappy indoors. They refused to be held down by the artificialities of civilization. They knew and loved something more real than all that.” – Lois Lenski
22. “To be clear, a tomboy is not a boy, nor does a tomboy want to be a boy. A tomboy is simply a girl who enjoys participating in activities that are usually marked for boys.” – Kimberly Michelle
23. “I guess you could say that I was ‘rough around the edges’ and that I was the boy my father never had. I would go to basketball and football games with him, just like a son would.I didn’t mind; I had a natural attraction to sports.” – Kimberly Michelle
24. “I miss the carefree days of my tomboy childhood. I miss not worrying about breaking a nail, not worrying about my hair frizzing up in humidity, and not worrying about my feet hurting in a cute pair of heels.” – Kimberly Michelle
25. “If you were a tomboy, you were a prisoner in your own clothes. As I grew into a bona fide tomboy, wearing dresses was hell on earth.” – CM Writer
26. “I’ve been called a tomboy since elementary school. My Dad blames himself for not knowing how to raise a little girl.” – Antoinette Sax
27. “I didn’t want to wear girls clothes period. I felt more comfortable wearing boy’s clothes. I remember the first time I was ever called a tomboy. I was at recess playing tag with a bunch of boys when a group of girls started saying that I wished I was a boy. I dressed like a boy and acted like a boy.” – Antoinette Sax
28. “I’ve never considered myself a tomboy. Not really. It’s not that I don’t like girly things. I’m just surrounded by guys all the time.” – Kelly Oram
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.