TOP 30 Philosophical Sayings About Tobacco | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These Tobacco quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Tobacco. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Tobacco that is full of positivity. We have collected these Tobacco sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Tobacco with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Tobacco. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Tobacco quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Tobacco with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Tobacco quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Tobacco quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Tobacco quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Sayings Pictures About Tobacco
1. “Tobacco is also a drug it works slow like a slug you won’t even feel a bug but it is making you an ignorant mug and then on your welcome rug, Cancer will greet you with a warm hug your death bed is being dug so stop tobacco now, don’t ignore and shrug.” – Sanjucta Roy
2. “The use of tobacco is one of the most evident of all the retrograde influences of our time. It invades all classes, destroys social life, and is turning, in the words of Mantegazza, the whole of Europe into a cigar divan.” – Charles R. Drysdale
3. “The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Tobacco surely was designed to poison, and destroy mankind.” – Philip Freneau
5. “Tobacco is a traveler, Come from the Indies hither; It passed sea and land Ere it came to my hand, And ‘scaped the wind and weather. Tobacco’s a musician, And in a pipe delighteth; It descends in a close, Through the organ of the nose, With a relish that inviteth.” – Barten Holyday
6. “Tobacco smoke contains chemicals that weaken the body’s immune system, making it more susceptible to disease and handicapping its ability to destroy cancer cells.” – Michael Greger
7. “Tobacco, divine, rare superexcellent tobacco, which goes far beyond all panaceas, potable gold and philosopher’s stones, a sovereign remedy to all diseases.” – Robert Burton
8. “Tobacco use is the single leading cause of preventable death. The vast majority of all adult tobacco users became addicted as teens. If we don’t work to prevent teens from using tobacco, we risk losing thousands of lives and spending more and more money treating tobacco-related illnesses.” – Dr. Joann Schaefer
9. “Tobacco is a filthy weed, that from the devil does proceed; It drains your purse, it burns your clothes, and makes a chimney of your nose.” – Benjamin Waterhouse
10. “Tobacco is the only industry that produces products to make huge profits and at the same time damage the health and kill their consumers.” – Margaret Chan
Motivating Sayings Pictures About Tobacco
11. “Because tobacco is responsible for an impressive one third of cancers, prevention efforts naturally begin with it.” – Bernard Levin
12. “Tobacco is a culture productive of infinite wretchedness.” – Thomas Jefferson
13. “There’s nothing quite like tobacco: it’s the passion of decent folk, and whoever lives without tobacco doesn’t deserve to live.” – Moliere
14. “Tobacco addiction sinks its claws in deeply, it’s just as powerful of sic an addiction as heroin or crack cocaine.” – Al Gore
15. “Tobacco is the plant that converts thoughts into dreams.” – Victor Hugo
16. “A cigarette is a roll of paper, tobacco, and drugs, with a small fire on one end and a large fool at the other. Some of its chief benefits are cancer of the lips and stomach, softening of the brain, funeral procesions, and families shrouded in gloom and grief. Although a great many people know this, they still smoke in order to appear sophisticated.” – Ann Landers
17. “Tobacco, in its various forms, is one of the most mischievous of all drugs. There is perhaps no other drug which injures the body in so many ways and so universally as does tobacco. Some drugs offer a small degree of compensation for the evil effects which they produce; but tobacco has not a single redeeming feature and gives nothing in return.” – John Harvey Kellogg
18. “Some things are better eschewed than chewed; tobacco is one of them.” – George D. Prentice
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.