TOP 30 Short Sayings On Tibetan | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These Tibetan quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Tibetan. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Tibetan that is full of positivity. We have collected these Tibetan sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Tibetan with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Tibetan. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Tibetan quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Tibetan with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Tibetan quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Tibetan quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Tibetan quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures About Tibetan
1. “The Chinese government wants me to say that for many centuries Tibet has been part of China. Even if I make that statement, many people would just laugh. And my statement will not change past history. History is history.” – Dalai Lama
2. “From being in Tibet and being around Tibetans, I feel like I’ve learned so much more about what brings a person happiness, about what actually brings myself happiness.” – Adam Yauch
3. “No house was so poor as not to have its ‘family altar,’ its shelf of wooden gods, and table of offerings. A religious atmosphere pervades Tibet and gives it a singular sense of novelty.” – Isabella Bird
4. “In saving Tibet, you save the possibility that we are all brothers, sisters.” – Richard Gere
5. “I believe that the Tibetans should have the right to control their own destinies and decide for themselves whether they want to be part of China or not. But this view isn’t shared by most Chinese, or even the leaders of most Western democracies. As long as the Communist Party is in power, there is little hope for Tibet.” – Ma Jian
6. “The Tibetan people will need to determine who the next reincarnation of the Dalai Lama is.” – Dalai Lama
7. “I am sometimes sad when I hear the personal stories of Tibetan refugees who have been tortured or beaten. Some irritation, some anger comes. But it never lasts long. I always try to think at a deeper level, to find ways to console.” – Dalai Lama
8. “My aim is to create a happy society with genuine friendship. Friendship between Tibetan and Chinese peoples is very essential.” – Dalai Lama
9. “After all these years you still don’t understand our Tibetan ways. To return a gift is unforgivable.” – Heinrich Harrer
10. “There’s a Tibetan word for it. It’s called ‘Bardo’. It literally means ‘in-between state.’ The state between life and death.” – Jeff Davis
Inspiring Quotes Images About Tibetan
11. “Tibetans do not kill animals just for fun or profit. It would be against their faith. The majority are nomads who live and not against – Nature.” – Clemens Kuby
12. “I am Tibetan and my culture is important to me. I must save my culture.” – Jennifer Fox
13. “There is a very famous saying among Tibetan Buddhists: ‘If the student is not better than the teacher, then the teacher is a failure.'” – Susan Lacy
14. “Well, grieving is a process. Every culture has its own rituals and traditions to facilitate mourning. The ancient Egyptians had their mummification, the Tibetans had their sky funerals…” – Chuck Lorre
15. “A tulpa. It’s a Tibetan thought-form. It’s a living, breathing creature willed into existence by someone who possesses that ability – an ability I think you picked up on your whirligig-buying excursions to the Far East.” – Chris Carter
16. “You can never get enough, can you? But you learn to control it. You learn, like the Tibetans, to survive on a little.” – Abel Ferrara
17. “Not yet masked by the hard lines of a woman’s / Struggle to survive / Hard bargains going down / When you’re living on the Tibetan side of town” – Bruce Cockburn
18. “The Tibetan view is thus not nihilistic, but is a profound insight that underlies a rich creativity.” – Loden Sherap Dagyab
19. “Old Tibet was a human society, and hat its faults, no doubt, yet its people were mostly friendly, cheerful, in touch with the unseen and yet vitally alive and zestfully earthly.” – Loden Sherap Dagyab
20. “So Tibetans must have something subtle which we generally lack, something good we are attached to and which perhaps might even be vitally important for us to restore ‘soul-quality’ to our postmodern lives of not so quite desperation.” – Loden Sherap Dagyab
Top Quotes Pictures On Tibetan
21. “Something about the Tibetan way of imagining their lives is precious.” – Loden Sherap Dagyab
22. “Most Tibetans do not have surnames but rather two given names, conferred by a lama shortly after birth.” – Geoff Childs
23. “Tibetan culture has become a key matter of disagreement between China and the rest of the international community.” – Ashild Kola
24. “Tibetans resident of Dharamsala often express their gratitude at being able to live close to their leader during this extended period of displacement.” – Keila Diehl
25. “Most Tibetans are followers of Buddhism, and there are many monks and nuns.” – Rinjing Dorje
26. “The daily life of most Tibetans was and no doubt remains fairly simple.” – Rinjing Dorje
27. “Tibetans do not eat the meat of small animals. Since a life is a life, no matter what size.” – Rinjing Dorje
28. “Many Tibetans only eat the meat of animals that have hooves or horns; so do not eat fish, pork and poultry.” – Rinjing Dorje
29. “Tibetan Buddhism is primarily doctrinal texts and those derived from anthropological studies if life in traditional Tibetan and Himalayan communities.” – Matthew Kapstein
30. “The people of Tibet have carried into the modern world, intact, a two-and-a-half-thousand-year-old cultural inheritance.” – Graham Coleman
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.