TOP 30 Renown Quotes About Theatre | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These Theatre quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Theatre. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Theatre that is full of positivity. We have collected these Theatre sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Theatre with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Theatre. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Theatre quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Theatre with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Theatre quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Theatre quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Theatre quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Sayings Pictures About Theatre
1. “We have freedom of speech, but you got to watch what you say.” – Viola Spolin
2. “Theatre exists only because it is overwhelming, because its acting is astonishing. Where a theatre and its acting are merely ‘good,’ merely ‘correct,’ merely ‘in the proper style,’ theatre dies a slow death.” – Robert Cohen
3. “The word theatre comes from the Greeks. It means the seeing place. It is the place people come to see the truth about life and the social situation. The theatre is a spiritual and social X-ray of its time. The theatre was created to tell people the truth about life and the social situation.” – Stella Adler
4. “Movies will make you famous; Television will make you rich; But theatre will make you good.” – Terrence Mann
5. “The theatre, when all is said and done, is not life in miniature, but life enormously magnified, life hideously exaggerated.” – H. L. Mencken
6. “Theater is, of course, a reflection of life. Maybe we have to improve life before we can hope to improve theater.” – W. R. Inge
7. “You need three things in the theatre — the play, the actors and the audience, and each must give something.” – Kenneth Haigh
8. “Theater is a verb before it is a noun, an act before it is a place.” – Martha Graham
9. “In theater, the wellspring of the character comes from the doing of it, like a trial by fire, but in front of an audience.” – Estelle Parsons
10. “In the theater, characters have to cut the umbilical cord from the writer and talk in their own voices.” – Irwin Shaw
11. “The primary function of a theater is not to please itself, or even to please its audience. It is to serve talent.” – Robert Brustein
12. “It’s one of the tragic ironies of the theatre that only one man in it can count on steady work — the night watchman.” – Tallulah Bankhead
13. “The theatre is a place where one has time for the problems of people to whom one would show the door if they came to one’s office for a job.” – Tennessee Williams
14. “Coughing in the theater is not a repiratory ailment. It is criticism.” – Alan Jay Lerner
15. “My only regret in the theater is that I could never sit out front and watch me.” – John Barrymore
16. “The theater is so endlessly fascinating because it’s so accidental. It’s so much like life.” – Arthur Miller
17. “In the theater the audience wants to be surprised but by things that they expect.” – Tristan Bernard
18. “The theater needs continual reminders that there is nothing more debasing than the work of those who do well what is not worth doing at all.” – Gore Vidal
19. “The theater, which is in no thing, but makes use of everything — gestures, sounds, words, screams, light, darkness — rediscovers itself at precisely the point where the mind requires a language to express its manifestations. To break through language in order to touch life is to create or recreate the theatre.” – Antonin Artaud
20. “Theatre demands different muscles and different aspects of one’s personality.” – Victor Garber
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.