TOP 30 Philosophical Sayings About The American Dream | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These The American Dream quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about The American Dream. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about The American Dream that is full of positivity. We have collected these The American Dream sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about The American Dream with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about The American Dream. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with The American Dream quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about The American Dream with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of The American Dream quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best The American Dream quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious The American Dream quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes Pictures About The American Dream
1. “Only in America can someone start with nothing and achieve the American Dream. That’s the greatness of this country.” – Rafael Cruz
2. “A college degree is the key to realizing the American dream, well worth the financial sacrifice because it is supposed to open the door to a world of opportunity.” – Dan Rather
3. “To me, the American Dream is being able to follow your own personal calling. To be able to do what you want to do is incredible freedom.” – Maya Lin
4. “Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.” – John Steinbeck
5. “The American Dream is to not have to work, so with unemployment at record levels, you’d think more people would be excited and grateful for the government intervention that got us to this glorious economic point.” – Jarod Kintz
6. “Americans believe that they still live in the land of opportunity – the country that offers the greatest chance of economic advancement. But this is no longer the case.” – Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee
7. “The American dream is, in part, responsible for a great deal of crime and violence because people feel that the country owes them not only a living but a good living.” – David Abrahansen
8. “There are those who will say that the liberation of humanity, the freedom of man and mind is nothing but a dream. They are right. It is the American Dream.” – Archibald MacLeish
9. “People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they’re all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error.” – Florence King
10. “It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.” – George Carlin
Legendary Quotes Pictures About The American Dream
11. “Seeking the invisible through the imagery of the visible, the Americans never can get quite all the way to the end of the American dream.” – Lewis H. Lapham
12. “I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
13. “The American Dream has run out of gas. The car has stopped. It no longer supplies the world with its images, its dreams, its fantasies. No more. It’s over. It supplies the world with its nightmares now: the Kennedy assassination, Watergate, Vietnam” – J.G. Ballard.
14. “A great wave of oppressive tyranny isn’t going to strike, but rather a slow seepage of oppressive laws and regulations from within will sink the American dream of liberty.” – George Baumler
15. “If the American dream is for Americans only, it will remain our dream and never be our destiny.” – Rene de Visme Williamson
16. “American Dreams are strongest in the hearts of those who have seen America only in their dreams” – Pico Iyer
17. “When it comes to the american dream, no one has a corner on the market. All of us have an equal chance to share in that dream.” – J C Watts
18. “I am living proof that the american dream still exists. It is still alive and well. There is only one trick, you have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work very, very hard.” – Paula Deen
19. “That’s what we do in this country. That’s the american dream. That’s freedom, and I’ll take it any day over the supervision and sanctimony of the central planners.” – Paul Ryan
20. “No social system in any country will bring us happiness, health and prosperity unless it is inspired by something greater than materialism.” – Clement R. Attlee
Wise Quotes Images On The American Dream
21. “We believe that what matters most is not narrow appeals masquerading as values, but the shared values that show the true face of America; not narrow values that divide us, but the shared values that unite us: family, faith, hard work, opportunity and responsibility for all, so that every child, every adult, every parent, every worker in America has an equal shot at living up to their God-given potential. That is the American dream and the American value.” – Senator John Kerry
22. “Build up your credit. Build up your self-esteem. Build up your bank account. Moving up in the scene. Everyone’s living the American Dream so we can build up an army and SMASH it to pieces!” – Christine Anderson
23. “In this remarkable time for the world, I refuse to believe it’s time to stop believing in the possibilities of our remarkable country. I refuse to accept the downsizing of the American Dream. I refuse to bet against American entrepreneurial spirit and American ingenuity.The competition’s tough, and it requires us to be tougher – tough-minded, never hard hearted.” – Senator John Kerry
24. “So, then, to every man his chance–to every man, regardless of his birth, his shining, golden opportunity–to every man the right to live, to work, to be himself, and to become whatever thing his manhood and his vision can combine to make him–this, seeker, is the promise of America.” – Thomas Wolfe
25. “It is the immigrant hordes who keep this country alive, the waves of them arriving year after year…. Who believes in America more than the people who run down the gangplank and kiss the ground?” – E. L. Doctorow
26. “America is not just a country, it’s an idea.” – Bono
27. “Success is the American Dream. And that success is not something to be ashamed of, or to demonize.” – Susana Martinez
28. “As time goes on we get closer to that American Dream of there being a pie cut up and shared. Usually greed and selfishness prevent that and there is always one bad apple in every barrel.” – Rick Danko
29. “The jobs crisis has reached a boiling point, which is why we see Occupy Wall Street protestors crying out for an America that lets all of us reach for the American Dream again – a dream that says if you work hard and play by the rules, you can have a good life and retire with dignity.” – John Garamendi
30. “The American Dream is still alive out there, and hard work will get you there. You don’t necessarily need to have an Ivy League education or to have millions of dollars startup money. It can be done with an idea, hard work and determination.” – Bill Rancic
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.