16+ Great Sayings On Text | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These Text quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Text. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Text that is full of positivity. We have collected these Text sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from more than 16 quotes about Text with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Text. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Text quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Text with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Text quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Text quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Text quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Notable Quotes Images About Text
1. “There is no such thing as chance in a text. Any text is the result of a repertoire, on conscious and unconscious levels, and can only be decoded by someone privy to the same repertoire.” – Ivan Angelo
2. “As much as long conversations, laughter riots and wild meetups are desirable, there’s still beauty and satisfaction in knowing via simple text messages that you wish someone well and they wish you back the same.” – Hrishikesh Agnihotri
3. “Mind expressed as text sits quiet like a fire under moss.” – Nick Harkaway
4. “You can find in a text whatever you bring, if you will stand between it and the mirror of your imagination.” – Mark Twain
5. “Actual conversation is still okay… to a writer who types all day, texting is like never leaving work.” – Nyki Mack
6. “There is a fine line between reading a message from the text and reading one into the text.” – John Corvino
7. “A text without a context is a pretext for a proof text.” – D. A. Carson
8. “Text is just ink on a page until a reader comes along and gives it life.” – Louise Rosenblatt
9. “What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you’d like it to mean?” – Antonin Scalia
10. “The power of a text when it is read is different from the power it has when it is copied out. Only the copied text thus commands the soul of him who is occupied with it, whereas the mere reader never discovers the new aspects of his inner self that are opened by the text, that road cut through the interior jungle forever closing behind it: because the reader follows the movement of his mind in the free flight of day-dreaming, whereas the copier submits it to command.” – Walter Benjamin
11. “A text conversation is a short exchange of often grossly truncated language that corresponds to a thought made all the more shallow by the process.” – Henry Rollins
12. “Compare sending someone a text message and getting a love letter delivered by carrier pigeon. No contest.” – Bryan Callen
13. “A text is evolutionary by its very nature.” – Reif Larsen
14. “Speech is a text, gesture is a text, reality is a text in this new sense. This is not about re-establishing graphocentrism alongside logocentrism or phonocentrism or text-centrism. The text is not a centre. The text is an openness without borders, of ever-differentiating references.” – Jacques Derrida
15. “Concentrate on the text for the moment: the other parts will fall into place in time.” – Matthew Johnson
16. “Apply yourself wholly to the text; apply the text wholly to yourself.” – Johann Albrecht Bengel
17. “Text messaging is just the most recent focus of people’s anxiety; what people are really worried about is a new generation gaining control of what they see as their language.” – David Crystal
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.