TOP 30 Knowledgeable Sayings About Tension | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
These Tension quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Tension. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Tension that is full of positivity. We have collected these Tension sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Tension with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Tension. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Tension quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Tension with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Tension quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Tension quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Tension quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Images On Tension
1. “One should never createÂ tensionÂ between one’s footwear.” – Rachel Caine
2. “One way to break up any kind of tension is good deep breathing.” – Byron Nelson
3. “The greater the tension, the greater is the potential.” – Carl Jung
4. “It is theÂ tensionÂ between creativity and skepticism that has produced the stunning and unexpected findings of science.” – Carl Sagan
5. “To createÂ tension, dialogue needs to be stretched out. That is, characters should not be immediately responsive.” – Sol Stein
6. “When we give ourselves the chance to let go of all our tension, the body’s natural capacity to heal itself can begin to work.” – Nhat Hanh
7. “Tension is the mirror of our past.” – Saab
8. “There was enoughÂ tensionÂ in the room to send a fleet of the nervous running for their tranquilizers.” – Charlaine Harris
9. “The creativeÂ tensionÂ with spirituality vs. practicality in the world of politics is a vital conversation.” – Tim Daly
10. “AÂ tensionÂ or difficulty can signal the approach of a new grace of God. But it has to be looked at wisely and humanly.” – Jean Vanier
Renown Sayings Pictures About Tension
11. “If we can stay with theÂ tensionÂ of opposites long enough “Â”sustain it, be true to it” Â”we can sometimes become vessels within which the divine opposites come together and give birth to a new reality.” – Marie-Louise von Franz
12. “You can cut theÂ tensionÂ with a cricket stump.” – Murray Walker
13. “TensionÂ is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb
14. “TensionÂ without cosmic pulsation to animate it is the transition to nothingness.” – Oswald Spengler
15. “Each increase ofÂ tensionÂ has produced an increase of arms; each increase of arms has produced an increase ofÂ tension.” – John F. Kennedy
16. “Tension, especially with regard to horror, is a very difficult thing to sustain in the big sense.” – Bear McCreary
17. “Almost all stress,Â tension, anxiety, and frustration, both in life and in work, comes from doing one thing while you believe and value something completely different.” – Brian Tracy
18. “SomeÂ tensionÂ is necessary for the soul to grow, and we can put thatÂ tensionÂ to good use. We can look for every opportunity to give and receive love, to appreciate nature, to heal our wounds and the wounds of others, to forgive, and to serve.” – Joan Borysenko
19. “TheÂ tensions between authority and the people need to be heard, especially when they are suffering and they can’t eat.” – Ralph Fiennes
20. “While nervous tension may be a component of stress, one can be stressed without feeling tension.” – Gabor Mate
Philosophical Sayings Pictures About Tension
21. “Tension, in the long run, is a more dangerous force than any feud known to man.” – Criss Jami
22. “Tension demands release. Unusual tension demands release that can only be described as appalling.” – Garth Ennis
23. “Whatever may be theÂ tensions and the stresses of a particular day, there is always lurking close at hand the trailing beauty of forgotten joy or unremembered peace.” – Howard Thurman
24. “TensionÂ is a prerequisite for creative living.” – Agnes Meyer Driscoll
25. “There is alwaysÂ tensionÂ between the possibilities we aspire to and our wounded memories and past mistakes.” – Sean Brady
26. “TheÂ tensionÂ between the call to the desert and to the market place arises not from the greater presence of God in one or the other but from our varying psychological needs to apprehend him in different ways.” – Sheila Cassidy
27. “There are interesting tensions that will naturally occur with any relationship. No matter what setting, what era, the tension is very, very real. It’s basic human tension.” – Lyriq Bent
28. “TheÂ tensionÂ in the world is theÂ tensionÂ between the ego and the feminine, not between the masculine and the feminine.” – Terence McKenna
29. “TheÂ tensionÂ between “yes” and “no”, between “I can” and “I cannot”, makes us feel that, in so many instances, human life is an interminable debate with one’s self.” – Anatole Broyard
30. “You have to createÂ tensionÂ between reality and aspiration.” – Sumantra Ghoshal
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.