TOP 30 Inspiring Quotes About Teen Pregnancy | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
These Teen Pregnancy quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Teen Pregnancy. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Teen Pregnancy that is full of positivity. We have collected these Teen Pregnancy sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Teen Pregnancy with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Teen Pregnancy. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Teen Pregnancy quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Teen Pregnancy with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Teen Pregnancy quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Teen Pregnancy quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Teen Pregnancy quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Valuable Sayings Images On Teen Pregnancy
1. “Most people, almost everyone knows of a teen mom. Teen pregnancy rates are growing, and we need to bring awareness to that.” – Madisen Beaty
13. “I don’t particularly like being pregnant. I like the baby at the end. Pregnancy is a very distant thing for me. I can’t seem to believe there’s really a baby there. It’s such a miracle.” – Mary Beth Whitehead
14. “Pregnancy seemed like a tremendous abdication of control. Something growing inside you which would eventually usurp your life.” – Erica Jong
15. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
16. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
17. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
18. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
19. “Pregnancy is a disease from which you recover in 18 years and 9 months.” – Carrie Latet
20. “I think that what scares me more than getting fat during pregnancy is the responsibility of a child.” – Carol Alt
Notable Quotes Pictures About Teen Pregnancy
21. “Unplanned pregnancy is an equal-opportunity affliction.” – Ann McLane Kuster
22. “Pregnancy changed my body; it changed the way I walk.” – Andie MacDowell
23. “Pregnancy is a very creative phase for me.” – Natalie Massenet
24. “It’s amazing, the mentality shift that occurs in pregnancy. All of a sudden you want to be good to yourself.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
25. “A wanted pregnancy as much as a dreaded pregnancy can play differently than all one’s previous imaginings.” – Susie Orbach
26. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” – Joan Raphael-Leff
27. “A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy.” – Patricia Heaton
28. “For too many women pregnancy is just the start of loneliness and abuse. It is a cruel reality.” – Fay Ripley
29. “Pregnancy is something that I always love. It’s about hope and the future and a new baby.” – Carine Roitfeld
30. “I never ever slept again after my first pregnancy.” – Uma Thurman
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.