TOP 30 Wise Quotes About Teammates | Free Hd Background Images Download
These Teammates quotes and images coming from famous wise people are the most precious words worth sharing. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Teammates. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Teammates that is full of positivity. We have collected these Teammates sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Choose any one you like from the top 30 quotes about Teammates with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Teammates. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Teammates quotes. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Teammates with pictures too. You are also permitted to share these images of Teammates quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Download and share the best Teammates quotes with images that match your thought the most. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Teammates quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Sayings Images About Teammates
1. “Ask not what your teammates can do for you, but what you can do for your teammates.” – Magic Johnson
2. “I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down, and I will not let myself down.” – Mia Hamm
3. “I knew at a young age, whether I was playing baseball or hockey or lacrosse, that my teammates were counting on me, whether it be to strike the last batter out in a baseball game or score a big goal in a hockey game.” – Wayne Gretzky
4. “If I miss anything about the sport, it’s the camaraderie of teammates” – Bo Jackson
5. “The important thing is that your teammates have to know you’re pulling for them and you really want them to be successful.” – Kobe Bryant
6. “I hate letting my teammates down. I know I’m not going to make every shot. Sometimes, I try to make the right play, and if it results in a loss, I feel awful. I don’t feel awful because I have to answer questions about it. I feel awful in that locker room because I could have done something more to help my teammates win.” – LeBron James
7. “Your teammates give you the confidence. They give me the confidence all year, all postseason.” – LeBron James
8. “When you have that respect from your teammates, it makes it a lot more comfortable.” – LeBron James
9. “Never give up or quit on your teammates, because they will give up and quit on you.” – Alcurtis Turner
10. “Definition of a great teammate: a person who makes their teammates look great.” – Emily Kohibus
Popular Quotes Images About Teammates
11. “You know, I never looked down the road and said, ‘Hey look, one day, the Hall of Fame.’ It’s always about playing each and every game 100 percent and I thank my teammates for getting me into the Hall because football is a team sport, not an individual sport.” – Jerry Rice
12. “… Really get to know and establish relationships with your teammates because they are your new family and they will be the ones there for you when anything goes wrong.” – Alex Morgan
13. “Being there every week for my teammates is really important to me. It’s about accountability.” – Peyton Manning
14. “The way you talk to your teammates and push them and the way you treat them is important. There is a fine line between trying to help your teammates and criticizing them. The toughest part for me is how to keep my teammates accountable but at the same time do it in a loving way that doesnt judge or condemn them. It’s definitely been a struggle and I’m trying to learn how to lead consciously in a way that honors God.” – Jeremy Lin
15. “My teammates, they put me on their backs and they wouldn’t let me down.” – Jerome Bettis
16. “All the talent in the world won’t take you anywhere without your teammates.” – Anonymous
17. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
18. “To collaborative team members, completing one another is more important than competing with one another.” – John C. Maxwell
19. “I really believe the only thing you can control in those situations is what you do as a player but also how you interact with your teammates, which is critical.” – Brian Griese
20. “People have to understand what my game is. It’s not all about the numbers. There’s a bigger picture here. I don’t create off the dribble. I rely on my teammates” – Rebecca Lobo
Legendary Quotes Pictures On Teammates
21. “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.” – Vista M. Kelly
22. “I am a member of the team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.” – Mia Hamm
23. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Hellen Keller
24. “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” – Babe Ruth
25. “If you tell a teammate you’re ready to play as tough as you are able to, you’d better go out there and do it. Players will see right through a phony. And they can tell when you’re not giving it all you’ve got.” – Larry Bird
26. “To be successful as a team or as an individual, you will still fail more than seven of every ten times you get a chance to do your job. To be successful as a team or individual, you have to be able to manage through lot of ‘dog days.'” – David Ross
27. “And that means being a great teammate and doing whatever is necessary to help the team win.” – David Rossi
28. “Being a great teammate is work, hard work. It requires intention and discipline, just like becoming a better hitter others, like me, can learn.” – David Rossi
29. “A good teammate is someone you want to play with. And one of the best ways to attract good teammates is to be one yourself.” – Tyler “Ninja” Blevins
30. “Listen to trust your teammates, because that kind of flexibility and faith in one another is part of what separates good teams from great ones.” – Tyler “Ninja” Blevins
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.