TOP 30 Favorite Sayings On Supervisor | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Supervisor quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Supervisor that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Supervisor that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Supervisor quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Supervisor with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Supervisor with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Supervisor here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Supervisor with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Supervisor from here. Share these images with quotes about Supervisor with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Supervisor sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Best Sayings Pictures On Supervisor
1. “A manager must appreciate and understand the importance of every resource he has. There is a specific purpose for every resource. It is the duty of the manager to utilise the resources to the fullest in the most appropriate manner.” – Abhishek Ratna
2. “A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.” – John C. Maxwell
3. “The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.” – Brian Tracy
4. “Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them.” – Robert Jarvik
5. “A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.” – Charles Erwin Wilson
6. “You can be your own boss.” – Sunday Adelaja
7. “To be a manager, one must be able to manage her own relationship with the people around her, as well as the relationships among his subordinates. Just being perfect in paperwork and operations does not make one a good manager.” – Sophie Rose
8. “As a manager, the more consistent you are, the better off you are. It’s easy to be up when things go well. When things don’t go well, the players will follow your lead. So you have to be consistent and upbeat, which takes some work sometimes.” – Terry Francona
9. “The one word that makes a good manager – decisiveness.” – Lee Iacocca
10. “A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says, ‘With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way.'” – Arsene Wenger
Motivational Sayings Pictures About Supervisor
11. “Being a leader is making the people you love hate you a little more each day.” – Patrick Ness
12. “A manager must always provide the employees opportunities to continuously improve their skills and reassure them that they have a promising future.” – Abhishek Ratna
13. “A manager is an assistant to his men.” – Thomas J. Watson
14. “A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.” – H. S. M. Burns
15. “A good manager will always have the big picture in mind and guide the employees through a series of small targets in order to achieve overall success.” – Abhishek Ratna
16. “A smart manager will establish a culture of gratitude. Expand the appreciative attitude to suppliers, vendors, delivery people, and of course, customers.” – Harvey Mackay
17. “A leader is a dealer in hope.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
18. “A manager is not a person who can do the work better than his men; he is a person who can get his men to do the work better than he can.” – Frederick W. Smith
19. “A manager is responsible for the application and performance of knowledge.” – Peter Drucker
20. “A wise manager knows that it is sometimes more important to listen than to talk.” – Eraldo Banovac
Philosophical Sayings Images About Supervisor
21. “When you hire people who are smarter than you are, you prove you are smarter than they are.” – Richard Grant
22. “The big mistake people make is thinking it’s a party when it’s really a business affair. One should go with the recognition that the bosses and the human resources people are watching them.” – John McKee
23. “People work for people, not for companies. A worker’s regard for his supervisor will affect his opinion of his employer. Production is related to attitude, so much so that an organization which disregards this human equation will not achieve as much as it could achieve.” – Gerard R. Griffin
24. “No employee should report to more than one supervisor so that the employee knows with absolute clarity what he or she is expected to do.” – Fayol
25. “The rule of yin yang suggests that organizations succeed best when managers and staff regard each other as complementary, not as adversaries. Fairness and trust in relationships are essential if this is to be achieved.” – Fayol
26. “A key element of management is encouraging subordinates to take responsibility and become better managers in their own right, using delegated power more effectively.” – Fayol
27. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” – Ralph Nader
28. “Let’s talk about vision and mission, roles, and goals. I want to make a meaningful contribution.” – Stephen Covey
29. “A good leader is not the person who does things right, but the person who finds the right things to do.” – Anthony S. Dadovano
30. “To lead the people, walk behind them.” – Lao Tzu
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.