TOP 30 Top Sayings About Suicide | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Suicide quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Suicide that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Suicide that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Suicide quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Suicide with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Suicide with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Suicide here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Suicide with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Suicide from here. Share these images with quotes about Suicide with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Suicide sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Quotes Pictures About Suicide
1. “That’s the thing about suicide. Try as you might to remember how a person lived his life, you always end up thinking about how he ended it.” – Anderson Cooper
2. “Did you really want to die? No one commits suicide because they want to die. Then why do they do it? Because they want to stop the pain.” – Tiffanie DeBartolo
3. “Nothing in my life has ever made me want to commit suicide more than people’s reaction to my trying to commit suicide.” – Emilie Autumn
4. “When people kill themselves, they think they’re ending the pain, but all they’re doing is passing it on to those they leave behind.” – Jeannette Walls
5. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
6. “Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.” – Phil Donahue
7. “The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
8. “The only difference between a suicide and a martyrdom really is the amount of press coverage.” – Chuck Palahniuk
9. “Suicide is man’s way of telling God, ‘You can’t fire me – I quit.” – Bill Maher
10. “One said of suicide, As long as one has brains one should not blow them out. And another answered, But when one has ceased to have them, too often one cannot.” – Francis H. Bradley
Creative Quotes Images About Suicide
11. “There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterward. These are games; one must first answer.” – Albert Camus
12. “If suicide be supposed a crime, ’tis only cowardice can impel us to it. If it be no crime, both prudence and courage should engage us to rid ourselves at once of existence, when it becomes a burden.” – David Hume
13. “In most cases, suicide is a solitary event and yet it has often far-reaching repercussions for many others. It is rather like throwing a stone into a pond; the ripples spread and spread.” – Alison Wertheimer
14. “Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere.” – Thomas S Szasz
15. “The obsession with suicide is characteristic of the man who can neither live nor die, and whose attention never swerves from this double impossibility.” – Emil Cioran
16. “Each victim of suicide gives his act a personal stamp which expresses his temperament, the special conditions in which he is involved, and which, consequently, cannot be explained by the social and general causes of the phenomenon.” – Emile Durkheim
17. “However great a man’s fear of life, suicide remains the courageous act, the clear-headed act of a mathematician. The suicide has judged by the laws of chance — so many odds against one that to live will be more miserable than to die. His sense of mathematics is greater than his sense of survival. But think how a sense of survival must clamor to be heard at the last moment, what excuses it must present of a totally unscientific nature.” – Graham Greene
18. “No one is promiscuous in his way of dying. A man who has decided to hang himself will never jump in front of a train.” – A. Alvarez
19. “Suicide, moreover, was at the time in vogue in Paris: what more suitable key to the mystery of life for a skeptical society.” – Honoré de Balzac
20. “There are many who dare not kill themselves for fear of what the neighbors will say.” – Cyril Connolly
21. “Sometimes I wonder if suicides aren’t in fact sad guardians of the meaning of life.” – Vaclav Havel
22. “If you are of the opinion that the contemplation of suicide is sufficient evidence of a poetic nature, do not forget that actions speak louder than words.” – Fran Lebowitz
23. “Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren’t lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live.” – Dorothy Parker
24. “I decided that life rationally considered seemed pointless and futile, but it is still interesting in a variety of ways, including the study of science. So why not carry on, following the path of scientific hedonism? Besides, I did not have the courage for the more rational procedure of suicide.” – Robert Sanderson Mulliken
25. “If you must commit suicide… always contrive to do it as decorously as possible; the decencies, whether of life or of death, should never be lost sight of.” – George Borrow
26. “Just as when a man commits suicide he negates the body, this rational limit of subjectivity, so when he lapses into fantastic and trascendental practice he associates himself with embodied divine and ghostly appearances, namely, he negates in practice the difference between imagination and perception” – Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach
27. “What difference is there between a smoker and a suicide, except that the one takes longer to kill himself than the other.” – Jacob Balde
28. “Because if you kill yourself, you’re also going to kill the people who love you.” – Anonymous
29. “The first few days leading up to a teenager’s suicide are usually very telling. Their behavior is transparent. There’s multitude of indicators” – Jeff Davis
30. “Gun suicides are usually committed with the dominant hand” – Dick Wolf
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.