TOP 30 Knowledgeable Sayings On Suicidal Thoughts | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Suicidal Thoughts quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Suicidal Thoughts that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Suicidal Thoughts that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Suicidal Thoughts quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Suicidal Thoughts with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Suicidal Thoughts with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Suicidal Thoughts here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Suicidal Thoughts with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Suicidal Thoughts from here. Share these images with quotes about Suicidal Thoughts with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Suicidal Thoughts sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images On Suicidal Thoughts
1. “Suicide is a form of murder – premeditated murder. It isn’t something you do the first time you think of doing it. It takes getting used to. And you need the means, the opportunity, the motive. A successful suicide demands good organization and a cool head, both of which are usually incompatible with the suicidal state of mind.” – Susanna Kaysen
2. “Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves.” – Gerard Way
3. “But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.” – Albert Camus
4. “Did you really want to die? No one commits suicide because they want to die. Then why do they do it? Because they want to stop the pain.” – Tiffanie DeBartolo
5. “Suicide creates a monstrous emotional upsurge of shame and guilt. Everyone participates in feeling responsible and even shamed at knowing the suicidal candidate. If these feelings are not healed the vampire of suicidal death can strike again and again.” – Linda Lee Landon
6. “Suicide may also be regarded as an experiment — a question which man puts to Nature, trying to force her to answer. The question is this: What change will death produce in a man’s existence and in his insight into the nature of things? It is a clumsy experiment to make; for it involves the destruction of the very consciousness which puts the question and awaits the answer.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
7. “From the perspective of the one committing suicide, his or her act can be one of the most perverse forms of moral manipulation, as it abandons those left behind to their shame, guilt, and grief. Suicide is something like a metaphysical “I gotcha!” It is often an attempt to kill or wound others.” – Stanley Hauerwas
8. “Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live” – Charles Caleb
9. “Anyone desperate enough for suicide…should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems: elope at midnight, stow away on the boat to New Zealand and start over, do what they always wanted to do but were afraid to try.” – Richard Bach
10. “You think suicide is cowardly? I’ll tell you what’s cowardly. Hurting someone so much that they think ending their lives is the only way to make it better.” – Ashley Purdy
Best Quotes Pictures About Suicidal Thoughts
11. “There are many who dare not kill themselves for fear of what the neighbors will say.” – Cyril Connolly
12. “Sometimes I wonder if suicides aren’t in fact sad guardians of the meaning of life.” – Vaclav Havel
13. “We couldn’t imagine the emptiness of a creature who put a razor to her wrists and opened her veins, the emptiness and the calm.” – Jeffrey Eugenides
14. “Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.” – Phil Donahue
15. “I just couldn’t live with myself knowing I had just killed myself.” – Author Unknown
16. “You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.” – Chuck Palahniuk
17. “All healthy men have thought of their own suicide.” – Albert Camus
18. “We are all that girl on the bathroom floor. Rock bottom just means crisis. It is not the end. Life does not evict us from anything unless it’s inviting us to something better.” – Glennon Doyle Melton
19. “To anyone out there who’s hurtingâ€”it’s not a sign of weakness to ask for help. It’s a sign of strength.” – Barack Obama
20. “Take a shower, wash off the day. Drink a glass of water. Make the room dark. Lie down and close your eyes. Notice the silence. Notice your heart. Still beating. Still fighting. You made it, after all. You made it, another day. And you can make it one more. You’re doing just fine.” – Charlotte Eriksson
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures On Suicidal Thoughts
21. “Life is naturally unfair, if the troubles it brings are to be all acknowledged then we all should jump into the lagoon.” – Michael Adegoke
22. “It is the way of weakened minds to see everything through a black cloud. The soul forms its own horizons; your soul is darkened, and consequently the sky of the future appears stormy and unpromising.” – Alexandre Dumas
23. “Though I am often in the depths of misery, there is still calmness, pure harmony, and music inside me.” – Vincent Van Gogh
24. “You feel your strength in the experience of pain.” – Jim Morrison
25. “Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say, “My tooth is aching” than to say, “My heart is broken.”” – C. S. Lewis
26. “All suicides of the insane are either devoid of any motive or determined by purely imaginary motives. Now, many voluntary deaths fall into neither category; the majority have motives, and motives not unfounded in reality. Not every suicide can therefore be considered insane, without doing violence to language.” – Emile Durkheim
27. “Life seems… a horrible fact. Sometimes I wonder how long I shall support it… I am not strong enough to live without happiness… I struggle through each new day working with suicidal thoughts early in the morning… Eight-and-twenty [years old], and living without hope.” – Beatrice Webb
28. “I often thought of killing myself but then I wanted lunch.” – Paula Fox
29. “I slipped a bullet into a chamber and, holding the revolver behind my back, spun the chambers [cylinders] round… I put the muzzle… into my right ear and pulled the trigger. There was a minute click, and looking down at the chamber I could see that the charge [the bullet] had moved into the firing position.” – Graham Greene
30. “To run away from trouble is a form of cowardice and, while it is true that the suicide braves death, he does it not for some noble object but to escape some ill.” – Aristotle
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.