TOP 30 Inspirational Quotes On Stealing | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Stealing quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Stealing that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Stealing that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Stealing quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Stealing with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Stealing with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Stealing here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Stealing with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Stealing from here. Share these images with quotes about Stealing with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Stealing sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Pictures About Stealing
1. “Don’t worry about people stealing an idea, If it’s original, you will have to ram it down their throats.” – Howard Aiken
2. “The one who conceals is as bad as the one who steals.” – German Proverb
3. “Who steals chicken in the daytime will steal cows at night.” – Chinese Proverb
4. “Who steals needles when young will steal gold when old.” – Chinese Proverb
5. “Years steal fire from the mind as vigour from the limb; And life’s enchanted cup but sparkles near the brim.” – Lord Byron
6. “The politician who steals is worse than a thief. He is a fool. With the grand opportunities all around for a man with a political pull, there’s no excuse for stealing’ a cent.” – George Washington Plunkitt
7. “A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.” – Mario Puzo
8. “Immature poets imitate, mature poets steal.” – T.S. Eliot
9. “Fraud can be explained as stealing by use of deceptive means.” – K.A. Farner
10. “If you steal something small you are a petty thief, but if you steal millions you are a gentleman of society.” – Proverb
Aesthetic Sayings Images About Stealing
11. “Steal a little and they’ll put you in jail, steal a lot and they’ll make you king.” – Bob Dylan
12. “You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.” – Moses
13. “It’s not stealing, it’s retrieving.” – Mora Early
14. “If you don’t get caught, you deserve everything you steal.” – Daniel Nayeri
15. “Stealing is always wrong, but stealing paintings in an elaborate way is a little like stealing bread to feed your family. It’s stealing bread to feed the world’s daydreams about becoming an art thief.” – Ben Mathis-Lilley
16. “Stealing isn’t so easy, often it’s hard work, otherwise we’d all be doing it.” – Elfriede Jelinek
17. “Stealing has always been a way of redistributing wealth.” – John Conyers
18. “Stealing things is a glorious occupations, particularly in the art world.” – Malcolm McLaren
19. “He who steals a little steals with the same wish as he who steals much, but with less power.” – Plato
20. “One can steal ideas, but no one can steal execution or passion.” – Tim Ferriss
Famous Quotes Pictures About Stealing
21. “Thou shalt not steal; an empty feat. when it’s so lucrative to cheat.” – Arthur Hugh Clough
22. “We live in an upside-down world. People hate when they should love, quarrel when they should be friendly, fight when they should be peaceful, wound when they should heal, steal when they should share, do wrong when they should do right.” – Billy Graham
23. “It is Satan’s purpose to steal the seed of truth from your heart by sending distracting thoughts. The difference between a Christian and non-Christian is: though they both may have good and evil thoughts, Christ gives His followers strength to select the right rather than the wrong.” – Billy Graham
24. “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base without taking your foot off first.” – Frederick B. Wilcox
25. “My father worked for the railroad, and whenever a train crashed, we would go as a family and steal food from the boxcars. One year, we stole a case of butterscotch pudding that was for export to Israel. It took us years to get through.” – Chuck Palahniuk
26. “If a man or a woman steal, cut off their hands.” – The Koran 5:38
27. “I’ve always been fascinated with the stealing of innocence. It’s the most heinous crime, and certainly a capital crime if there ever was one.” – Clint Eastwood
28. “A thief has three characteristics: first, a thief is not recognized by you as being a thief; second, he robs you of what you have without your realizing it at the time; and third, a thief leaves you feeling very foolish after you have been robbed.” – N. Ravichandran
29. “The robb’d that smiles, steals something from the thief; He robs himself that spends a bootless grief.” – William Shakespeare
30. “The hands and fingers have a good deal to do with stealing; and the history of many a man’s life is written by his ten fingers.” – Miguel de Cervantes
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.