TOP 30 Best Sayings On Staying Strong | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Staying Strong quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Staying Strong that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Staying Strong that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Staying Strong quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Staying Strong with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Staying Strong with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Staying Strong here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Staying Strong with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Staying Strong from here. Share these images with quotes about Staying Strong with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Staying Strong sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Notable Quotes Images On Staying Strong
1. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” – John F Kennedy
3. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Cayla Mills
4. “Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel.” – Melissa Etheridge
5. “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” – Masaru Emoto
6. “Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul.” – Carlos Barrios
7. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
8. “Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Life is, at times, tough. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it.” – Sanhita Baruah
10. “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” – Lao Tzu
Famous Quotes Images About Staying Strong
11. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon
12. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
13. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”” – unknown
15. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
16. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H Schuller
18. “Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help.” – Nishan Panwar
19. “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots among the rocks.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Famous Quotes Pictures On Staying Strong
21. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
22. “When you’re not sure if you’re following the right path, when you’ve been knocked down a few too many times, it’s completely fine to get discouraged, hell even defeated. What’s not okay is to stop.” – Gary John Bishop
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.