TOP 30 Notable Quotes About Stairs | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Stairs quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Stairs that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Stairs that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Stairs quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Stairs with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Stairs with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Stairs here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Stairs with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Stairs from here. Share these images with quotes about Stairs with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Stairs sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Notable Quotes Images About Stairs
1. “They say faith is taking the first step when you can’t see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.” – Shannon L. Alder
14. “Halfway down the stairs is a stair where I sit. / There isn’t any other stair quite like it. / I’m not at the bottom, I’m not at the top. / So this is the stair where I always stop.” – A. A. Milne
15. “Somewhere up the stairs, / Into the fire / May your strength give us strength / May your faith give us faith” – Bruce Springsteen
16. “I’m on my way to God don’t know or even care / My brain’s the weak heart, and my heart’s the long stairs / My heart’s the long stairs, my heart’s the long stairs” – Eric Judy
17. “Those are his footprints, right there / Elvis has just left the building / To climb up that heavenly stair” – Frank Vincent Zappa
18. “Story to story / Building to building / Street to street / We pass each other on the stairs” – Michael Hutchence
19. “She said the lift doesn’t work / Run up the stairs and come” – Paul Donald Love
20. “I declare this tower is my symbol; I declare / This winding, gyring, spiring treadmill of a stair is my ancestral stair” – William Butler Yeats
Short Sayings Pictures About Stairs
21. “From time to time, in singles, pairs, / By hand or post went up those stairs!” – Edwin James Brady
22. “And through that fellowship may ne’er, / As then it was, re-climb the Stair / Its voices echo down the years / The voices of the pioneers!” – Edwin James Brady
23. “That stairway grand of marbled might, / The most majestic in the land, / In statured splendour, flight on flight” – Robert William Service
24. “T is a stairway, not a street, / That ascends the deep ravine, / Where the torrent leaps between / Rocky walls that almost meet.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
25. “Climbing, climbing, higher and higher / The branches blow and I see a spire / The gleam of a turret, the glint of a dome / All sparkling and bright, like white sea foam.” – Amy Lowell
26. “High up in the apple tree climbing I go, / With the sky above me, the earth below. / Each branch is the step of a wonderful stair / Which leads to the town I see shining up there.” – Amy Lowell
27. “Today to the end of the marvelous stair, / Where those glittering pinacles flash in the air! / Climbing, climbing, higher I go, / With the sky close above me, the earth far below.” – Amy Lowell
28. “Is it the music of a larger place? It makes our room too small: it is like a stair, / A calling stair that climbs up to a smile you scarcely see, / Dim, but so waited for; and you know what a smile is, how it calls” – Charlotte Mary Mew
29. “Half in the unvesselled sea, we climbed the stair / And climbed so long, I thought the last steps were / Hung from the morning star; when these mild words / Fanned the delighted air like wings of birds:” – William Butler Yeats
30. “Stairs, ladders, and ramps entered thesaurus of building components in prehistoric times. Yet even the earliest known and simplest demonstrations are still constructed today.” – John Templer
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.