TOP 25 Favorite Quotes About Spoken Word | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Spoken Word quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Spoken Word that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Spoken Word that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Spoken Word quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 25 quotes about Spoken Word with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Spoken Word with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Spoken Word here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Spoken Word with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Spoken Word from here. Share these images with quotes about Spoken Word with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Spoken Word sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Pictures About Spoken Word
1. “The spoken word community was significant in making me want to write accessible and urgent poems. Bob Holman, in particular, was an impressive figure.” – Denise Duhamel
2. “Our spoken word first hammers a thing desired into shape. Our continued spoken word brings this shaped substance forth and clothes it with a visible body.” – H. Emilie Cady
3. “No poet will ever take the written word as a substitute for the spoken word; he knows that it is on the spoken word, and the spoken word only, that his art is founded.” – Lascelles Abercrombie
4. “Spoken word poetry is the art of performance poetry. I tell people it involves creating poetry that doesn’t just want to sit on paper, that something about it demands it be heard out loud or witnessed in person.” – Sarah Kay
5. “Spoken word teaches that if you have the ability to express yourself and the courage to present those stories and opinions, you could be rewarded with a room full of your peers or your community who will listen.” – Sarah Kay
6. “The written word endures, the spoken word disappears.” – Neil Postman
7. “Every spoken word arouses our self-will.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. “The real meaning of the spoken word has to be demonstrated by practical deeds.” – Nelson Mandela
9. “The spoken word vanished with the wind. Likewise, the unrecorded life disappears as if it never existed.” – Iris Chang
10. “When the written and spoken word is censored, the urban landscape becomes a nation’s only physical link to the past.” – Ma Jian
Legendary Quotes Pictures On Spoken Word
11. “Between thought and spoken word is a gap where intention can enter, the symbol be twisted aside, and the lie come to be.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
12. “To me, presentations are the most powerful device. You can’t really name a movement that didn’t start with the spoken word.” – Nancy Duarte
13. “The spoken word was the first technology by which man was able to let go of his environment in order to grasp it in a new way.” – Marshall McLuhan
14. “While the spoken word can travel faster, you cant take it home in your hand. Only the written word can be absorbed wholly at the convenience of the reader.” – Kingman Brewster
15. “The fact that we do not speak it but sing it only expresses the fact that our spoken words are inadequate to express what we want to say, that the burden of our song goes far beyond all human words.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
16. “There is an intelligence factor that works with the spoken word. With words, you have to understand meaning and nuances and things like that. You have to be able to relate…but with music it’s just music.” – Tommy Chong
17. “Written words differ from spoken words in being material structures. A spoken word is a process in the physical world, having an essential time-order; a written word is a series of pieces of matter, having an essential space-order.” – Bertrand Russell
18. “Insight into character comes from listening intently to the spoken word. The physical person, their charisma, charm and dramatic flair is more often used to persuade audiences, as they use these stealth tools of disguise and deception.” – Maximillian Degenerez
19. “Rap and spoken word have reawakened the country to poetry in itself. Texting and Twitter encourage creative uses of casual language, in ways I have celebrated widely. But we’ve fallen behind on savoring the formal layer of our language.” – John McWhorter
20. “Many a spoken word is more piercing than an attack.” – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
Famous Sayings Pictures On Spoken Word
21. “Through his spoken word, man is continually making laws for himself.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
22. “Fifty years ago, the spoken word reigned, but during the last fifty years, the power has gone over to pictures.” – Pipilotti Rist
23. “The spoken word is never really effective unless it is backed up by a life, but it is also true that the living deed is never adequate without the support the spoken word can provide.” – D. Elton Trueblood
24. “Human beings do not relate to written words in the same way that they will relate to spoken words. They do not relate to music in the same way that they do to pictures. It’s all different parts of our head, different parts of our minds processing this.” – Neil Gaiman
25. “Of the modes of persuasion furnished by the spoken word there are three kinds. The first kind depends on the personal character of the speaker; the second on putting the audience into a certain frame of mind; the third on the proof, provided by the words of the speech itself.” – Aristotle
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.