TOP 30 Legendary Sayings About Spirituality | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Spirituality quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Spirituality that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Spirituality that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Spirituality quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Spirituality with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Spirituality with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Spirituality here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Spirituality with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Spirituality from here. Share these images with quotes about Spirituality with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Spirituality sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Great Quotes Pictures On Spirituality
1. “Spirituality is indeed the master key of the Indian mind; the sense of the infinitive is native to it.” – Sri Aurobindo
2. “Most importantly, the meaning of spirituality lays the seeds for our destiny and the path we must follow.” – Dennis Banks
3. “Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.” – Alfred Painter
4. “In order to experience everyday spirituality, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body.” – Barbara De Angelis
5. “It is the inner life that is to spark the change in consciousness that will permit us to advance.” – Brother Wayne Teasdale
6. “I think we have to be careful about what we label as a prerequisite for spirituality. I don’t think you have to know a lot to have a spiritual life, but knowing gives life richness.” – Olympia Dukakis
7. “We can no more do without spirituality than we can do without food, shelter, or clothing.” – Ernest Holmes
8. “I have a much wider, freer view about spirituality. I feel that people need to pursue it on their own, personally. You know, let it be theirs – a personal relationship with their soul, or their God, or with their church.” – Peter Jurasik
9. “Any spirituality can be enhanced with the practice or study of yoga.” – Christy Turlington
10. “Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
Awesome Sayings Images About Spirituality
11. “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
12. “Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment.” – Arthur Helps
13. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” – Dalai Lama XIV
14. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
15. “A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures.” – James E. Faust
16. “I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.” – Billy Corgan
17. “The goal of spiritual practice is full recovery, and the only thing you need to recover from is a fractured sense of self.” – Marianne Williamson
18. “Spirituality is meant to take us beyond our tribal identity into a domain of awareness that is more universal.” – Deepak Chopra
19. “Before one accepts spirituality, astrology is very powerful, like a lion. Then when one enters into a deeper spiritual life, astrology becomes a tiny household cat.” – Sri Chinmoy
20. “We should honor Mother Earth with gratitude; otherwise our spirituality may become hypocritical.” – Radhanath Swami
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures About Spirituality
21. “The new spirituality is that it will produce an experience in human encounters in which we become a living demonstration of the basic spiritual teaching ‘We are all one.'” – Neale Donald Walsch
22. “The spiritual quest is not some added benefit to our life, something you embark on if you have the time and inclination. We are spiritual beings on an earthly journey. Our spirituality makes up our beingness.” – John Bradshaw
23. “I’m touched by the idea that when we do things that are useful and helpful – collecting these shards of spirituality – that we may be helping to bring about a healing.” – Leonard Nimoy
24. “Twelve-step promotes spirituality, not religion. It gives a practical, day-to-day spirituality that tells me what I can and cannot control. There is room to be imperfect and to be someone who struggles to find God.” – Melody Beattie
25. “Spirituality lies in what you do and how you do it and not what result you get.” – Kapil Dev
26. “To be a light to others you will need a good dose of the spiritual life. Because as my mother used to say, if you are in a good place, then you can help others; but if you’re not well, then go look for somebody who is in a good place who can help you.” – Rigoberta Menchu
27. “Our spirituality is our opening to one another as whole human beings, each different and precious, and our exploring how we can truly learn to love.” – Jean Grasso Fitzpatrick
28. “Keeping the Sabbath day holy is much more than just physical rest. It involves spiritual renewal and worship.” – James E. Faust
29. “The most important thing that happens within Christian spirituality is when a person falls in love with Jesus.” – Donald Miller
30. “I think spirituality is a good thing but I dislike any sort of dogmatic organization.” – Noah Taylor
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.