TOP 30 Top Sayings About Spiritual Love | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Spiritual Love quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Spiritual Love that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Spiritual Love that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Spiritual Love quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Spiritual Love with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Spiritual Love with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Spiritual Love here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Spiritual Love with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Spiritual Love from here. Share these images with quotes about Spiritual Love with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Spiritual Love sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Sayings Pictures About Spiritual Love
1. “Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.” – Nikki Giovanni
13. “The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.” – Marianne Williamson
14. “Divine love glorifies heart & shines soul it makes one pure from body, mind, and soul.” – Mamta Rajshree
15. “Whenever your foundation is laid in God, there will be nothing that can shake it, no matter how strong the storm is.” – Angelo M. Swinson
16. “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
17. “Love is the most satisfying way to control the mind. Bhakti makes us single-minded when it awakens our innate spirit of love.” – Radhanath Swami
18. “You can never love another person unless you are equally involved in the beautiful but difficult spiritual work of learning to love yourself.” – John O’Donohue
19. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.” – Rumi
20. “The human soul is on its journey from the law to love, from discipline to liberation, from the moral plane to the spiritual.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Motivational Quotes Images On Spiritual Love
21. “A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness.” – Mother Teresa
22. “Each of us are angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.” – Luciano De Cescenzo
23. “To love another person is to see the face of God.” – Victor Hugo
24. “Being with God is an intense experience of love, calling and purpose. The more you focus on this, the more it melts aware the icy cold of separation, like the sun melting the ice off of the mountain.” – Marshall Vian Summers
25. “Spiritual love, derived from love intelligence, is nonconditional, nonpersonal benevolence. It is the love of being loving, with no strings attached, just for the sake of being what God wants us to be.” – Thomas Hora
26. “Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone’s soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd.” – Rumi
27. “I ignored your aura but it grabbed me by the hand, like the moon pulled the tide, and the tide pulled the sand.” – Talib Kweli
28. “Some people come and go and are forgotten. But there are other people who share a part in our destinies. They come, they go, but they are never forgotten. They come, they go, but even after they go they’re still here. They never really went anywhere.” – JoyBell C.
29. “The real meaning of detached love is to let others exist without forcing our will upon them. That is spiritual love.” – Harold Klemp
30. “He loved constantly, instantly, spontaneously, without thought or words. That’s what he taught me. Love is not something you think about, it is a state in which you dwell. That was his gift.” – Christopher Moore
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.