TOP 30 Great Sayings On Special Needs | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Special Needs quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Special Needs that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Special Needs that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Special Needs quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Special Needs with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Special Needs with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Special Needs here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Special Needs with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Special Needs from here. Share these images with quotes about Special Needs with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Special Needs sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Images On Special Needs
1. “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work” – C.S. Lewis
2. “If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.” – Dr. Haim Ginott
3. “All kids need is a little help, a little hope, and someone who believes in them” – Magic Johnson
4. “It shouldn’t matter how slowly a child learns. What matters is that we encourage them to never stop trying” – Robert John Meehan
5. “Just because I can’t walk, doesn’t mean I can’t play!” – InclusivePlay
6. “Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don’t fit into boxes.” – Tori Amos
7. “The past haunts and the future taunts. This is particularly true if you love a child with special needs.” – Lisa Thornbury
8. “he central struggle of parenthood is to let our hopes for our children outweigh our fears.” – Ellen Goodman
9. “The siblings of special needs children are quite special. Absolutely accepting and totally loving, from birth, someone who is different mentally, and has a different way of seeing the world, is a wonderful trait. It’s a trait I wish there was another way of getting, but there isn’t. And it does involve a degree of not having it fantastically easy.” – Sally Phillips
10. “Never let anyone dis your ability to make the right choices regarding your child’s disabilities.” – Lisa Thornbury
Top Sayings Images About Special Needs
11. “My heroes are the parents of people with intellectual disabilities. They fight this fight 365 days a year, 7 days a week, all day, all night. Parents of kids with special needs are never done” – Jennifer Camota Luebke
12. “I’ll say this: It takes a special person to see the special needs of a complicated kid.” – James Duff
13. “Children with special educational needs may need extra help because of a range of needs, such as in thinking and understanding, physical or sensory difficulties, emotional and behavioural difficulties, or difficulties with speech and language or how they relate to and behave with other people.” – M.L Dhawan
14. “Children with special needs are unique individuals.” – Neena Dash
15. “Special needs children deviate from from the normal children either in the positive direction or in the negative direction.” – Neena Dash
16. “Gifted children are in some way superior in intellectual ability to other children of the same age.” – Neena Dash
17. “Becoming familiar with special needs issues and caring for children with special needs reduces anxieties and fears and leads to an understanding and appreciation of different abilities.” – Angela Dare
18. “The earlier a child’s special need is recognized and assessed, the sooner effective and ongoing help and family-centered support can be provided.” – Angela Dare
19. “The term ‘special needs’ is used by childcare and educational professional in relation to children whose development is atypical, that is, not following the recognized pattern seen in most children.” – Angela Dare
20. “All children with special needs have a right to be part of a family, a community and society.” – Angela Dare
Inspiring Sayings Images About Special Needs
21. “If society were more inclusive in its structure and nature, there would be no need to have ‘special needs’ policies or even to label children as having ‘special needs.'” – Penny Tassoni
22. “A child with special educational needs should have their needs met.” – Penny Tassoni
23. “Parents of children with autism and other disabilities often look to their faith in an effort to deal with what seems like a catastrophic event in their lives. This can lead them to a deepening of faith.” – David Rizzo
24. “Having a child with severe disability can make you question whether you know anything about who God is and what he wants from you.” – David Rizzo
25. “Often times we may become overwhelmed with the thoughts, responsibilities, and day to day grind that having a special needs child can bring to your life.” – Patrick Baldwin
26. “Given the responsibility of parenting a child with special needs is not a form of discipline or punishment. Instead, God is saying, ‘ I have a special job for you because your heart’s capacity to love and nurture us above and beyond what is normal.'” – Patrick Baldwin
27. “Parenting a special-needs child is hard work. It is physically exhausting, mentally and emotionally draining, time-consuming, and often times, very, very lonely.” – Patrick Baldwin
28. “Raising children with special needs to achieve their full potential is hard work.” – Judy Winter
29. “Parenting a child with special needs will be the greatest challenge of your life, and if you make good choices, it may also prove one of the most rewarding.” – Judy Winter
30. “Having a child with special needs demands that you take your parenting role seriously and become increasingly less selfish. Or pay the steep price.” – Judy Winter
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.