TOP 30 Revolutionary Quotes About Space | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Space quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Space that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Space that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Space quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Space with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Space with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Space here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Space with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Space from here. Share these images with quotes about Space with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Space sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Pictures About Space
1. “The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space.” – John F. Kennedy
2. “We must never confuse space colonization with the conquest of space. The world beyond ours is unimaginably vast; it will be what it has always been. When humankind begins to make its home in space, it is we who will change.” – Cameron M. Smith
3. “Returning to Earth, that was the challenging part.” – Buzz Aldrin
4. “The time will come when man will know even what is going on in the other planets and perhaps be able to visit them.” – Henry Ford
5. “In the long run, a single-planet species will not survive. One day, I don’t know when, but one day, there will be more humans living off the Earth than on it.” – Mike Griffin
6. “It’s beyond imagination until you actually get up and see it and experience it and feel it.” – Willie McCool
7. “I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here.” – Arthur C. Clarke
8. “As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind: Every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.” – John Glenn
9. “Space is for everybody. It’s not just for a few people in science or math, or for a select group of astronauts. That’s our new frontier out there, and it’s everybody’s business to know about space.” – Christa McAuliffe
10. “The Universe, so far as we can observe it, is a wonderful and immense engine; its extent, its order, its beauty, its cruelty, makes it alike impressive.” – George Santayana
11. “Just as the pioneer travelers of the Conestoga wagon days kept personal journals, I, as a pioneer space traveler, would do the same.” – Christa McAuliffe
12. “God has no intention of setting a limit to the efforts of man to conquer space.” – Pope Pius XII
13. “Our passionate preoccupation with the sky, the stars, and a God some where in outer space is a homing impulse. We are drawn back to where we came from.” – Eric Hoffer
14. “Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another.” – Plato
15. “Across the sea of space, the stars are other suns.” – Carl Sagan
16. “All civilizations become either spacefaring or extinct.” – Carl Sagan
17. “The Universe is a pretty big place. If it’s just us, seems like an awful waste of space.” – Carl Sagan
18. “I cannot join the space program and restart my life as an astronaut, but this opportunity to connect my abilities as an educator with my interest in history and space is a unique opportunity.” – Christa McAuliffe
19. “If I’d been born in space, I would desire to visit the beautiful Earth more than to visit space. It’s a wonderful planet.” – David Brown
20. “We go into space because whatever mankind must undertake, free men must fully share.” – John F. Kennedy
Renown Sayings Pictures About Space
21. “It may take endless wars and unbearable population pressure to force-feed a technology to the point where it can cope with space. In the universe, space travel may be the normal birth pangs of an otherwise dying race. A test. Some races pass, some fail.” – Robert Heinlein
22. “The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.” – Galileo Galilei
23. “If God wanted man to become a space faring species, He would have given man a moon.” – Krafft Ehricke
24. “The view of the moon that we’ve been having recently is really spectacular. It fills about three-quarters of the hatch window, and of course we can see the entire circumference even though part of it is in complete shadow and part of it is in earthshine. It’s a view worth the price of the trip.” – Neil Armstrong
25. “A man who has been in another world does not come back unchanged. One can’t put the difference into words. When the man is a friend it may become painful: the old footing is not easy to recover.” – C. S. Lewis
26. “We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming.” – Wernher von Braun
27. “Not just beautiful, though–the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami
28. “Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman
29. “The mass gross absence of sound in space is more than just silence.” – Eugene Cernan
30. “It will free man from the remaining chains, the chains of gravity which still tie him to this planet.” – Wernher von Braun
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.