27+ Wise Sayings About Sorority Sister | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Sorority Sister quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Sorority Sister that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Sorority Sister that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Sorority Sister quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 27 quotes about Sorority Sister with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Sorority Sister with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Sorority Sister here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Sorority Sister with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Sorority Sister from here. Share these images with quotes about Sorority Sister with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Sorority Sister sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Images On Sorority Sister
1. “‘Once a sister, always a sister,’ and nobody believed that more than she did. I don’t think she ever thought of anything else.” – Diane Hoh
2. “For it was during informal rush that year that I met the young woman with whom I wanted to share my college years; the young women who turned out to be the sorority sisters with whom I would share all of life’s twists and turns.” – Nancy Noel Marra
3. “The way you become the top sorority is by having the best looking-girls.” – Claudia Welch
4. “I joined a sorority because my mom thought it was the best way for me to make lifelong friends.” – Claudia Welch
5. “In my life, the term ‘exclusives’ is used to describe the band (my tribe) of twenty or so sorority sisters who spent a lot of time together in college and who were and are the first line of defense in any battle.” – Claudia Welch
6. “My oldest friends today are my sorority sisters. The most important lesson I learned from being in a sorority is how to be a good friend.” – Claudia Welch
7. “It’s the responsibility of the sorority girl meeting future potential sorority sisters to make conversation and to remember everything about the girl she’s spoken to, and part of all this intense conviviality and sociability is the ability to make introductions.” – Claudia Welch
8. “Once sisters have joined the sorority they become more involved in campus life.” – Craig Laron Torbenson
9. “Competition to become a little sister is intense. When a fraternity selects a little sister, the brothers might take her for a limousine ride or give her roses.” – Alexandra Robbins
10. “The financial commitment a sister must make to her sorority can be enormous.” – Alexandra Robbins
11. “Sorority is a dark look behind the closed doors of Greek life, diving deeply into each of the sister’s life as we discover their secrets, their fears, and how the death of a sister affects them.” – Pop Sugar
12. “We are sisters. We will always be sisters. Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.” – Elizabeth Fishel
13. “Women are going to form a chain, a greater sisterhood than the world has ever known.” – Nellie L. McClung
14. “For you where never my blood sister so no more shall I call you little sister.” – Helen Dunmore
15. “Sisterhood is the essence of all the wisdom of the ages, distilled into a single word. You cannot see sisterhood, neither can you hear it nor taste it. But you can feel it a hundred times a day. It is a pat on the back, a smile of encouragement. It’s someone to share with, to celebrate your achievements.” – Anonymous
16. “One woman is a tiny divine spark in a timeless sisterhood tapestry collective; All of us are wild women.” – Jan Porter
17. “In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.” – Catherine Killigrew
18. “Every sister has a fund of embarrassing stories that she can bring out at the most effective moment.” – Pamela Dugdale
19. “My sorority sister told me that only trees were supposed to be shady. Apparently not everybody got the message.” – Anonymous
20. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidante it is to have a soul mate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
Awesome Quotes Pictures On Sorority Sister
21. “Once a sorority sister herself, skilfully reproduces sorority life: the particular cruel caring of these friendships, the intensity of this way station before the adult world, the way the decisions made during that time can stay with a young woman…unflinching depiction of hard-hearted girls growing up.” – Kirkus Reviews
22. “We don’t see it but we are just as bad as sorority girls who define themselves by family money and designer jeans.” – Koren Zailckas
23. “I think of sisterhood as a one-on-one bond. It’s a strong bond you share with another female, and a building on that bond based on common experiences.” – Alexandra Robbins
24. “We might be sisters but not have a strong sisterhood unless we go out and do things like retreats, where we really get to know each other.” – Alexandra Robbins
25. “Sisterhood is a form of structure, drama, and friendship. It has given me structure in my life, with regular meetings and events that help me plan my schedule. It’s an organization that I met my best friend through.” – Alexandra Robbins
26. “I am a sorority sister here, and the Greek system is the largest student organization, but it doesn’t dominate the school by any means. The Greek system works very closely with the school and I love it! Go Greek!” – Kate Dube
27. “From this one unity candle, we all light our way in the world. Coming together as women in the bonds of sisterhood. To strengthen our souls, to refresh our spirit, to give back as a community as a whole, and to enrich our college campus.” – Kate Harmon
28. “The day is the exciting beginning of your life as a sorority woman at Latimer, and your entrance into a sisterhood that will continue throughout your lifetime.” – Kate Harmon
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.