TOP 30 Beautiful Sayings About Soldiers | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Soldiers quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Soldiers that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Soldiers that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Soldiers quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Soldiers with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Soldiers with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Soldiers here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Soldiers with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Soldiers from here. Share these images with quotes about Soldiers with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Soldiers sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Pictures On Soldiers
1. “The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.” – Douglas Macarthur
2. “Soldiers are citizens of death’s grey land, drawing no dividend from time’s tomorrows.” – Siegfried Sassoon
3. “Although a soldier by profession, I have never felt any sort of fondness for war, and I have never advocated it, except as a means of peace.” – Ulysses S. Grant
4. “To be a soldier one needs that special gene, that extra something, that enables a person to jump into one on one combat, something, after all, that is unimaginable to most of us, as we are simply not brave enough.” – Rupert Everett
5. “Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you’re not a good soldier.” – Curtis LeMay
6. “The soldier’s heart, the soldier’s spirit, the soldier’s soul, are everything. Unless the soldier’s soul sustains him he cannot be relied on and will fail himself and his commander and his country in the end.” – George Marshall
7. “Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. It’s unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done.” – John Keegan
8. “A handful of soldiers is always better than a mouthful of arguments.” – Georg C. Lichtenberg
9. “Any soldier worth his salt should be antiwar. And still there are things worth fighting for.” – Norman Schwarzkopf
10. “Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
Meaningful Quotes Images On Soldiers
11. “Soldiers have many faults, but they have one redeeming merit; they are never worshippers of force. Soldiers more than any other men are taught severely and systematically that might is not right.” – G. K. Chesterton
12. “Soldiers are men…most apt for all manner of services and best able to support and endure the infinite toils and continual hazards of war.” – Henry Knyvett
13. “Soldiers are dreamers; when the guns begin they think of firelit homes, clean beds, and wives.” – Siegfried Sassoon
14. “A soldier is he whose blood makes the glory of the general.” – Henry G. Bohn
15. “Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.” – Euripides
16. “If our soldiers are not overburdened with money, it is not because they have a distaste for riches; if their lives are not unduly long, it is not because they are disinclined to longevity.” – Sun Tzu
17. “The most vital quality a soldier can possess is self-confidence, utter, complete and bumptious.” – George Patton
18. “Good soldiers never pass up a chance to eat or sleep. They never know how much they’ll be called on to do before the next chance.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
19. “You can always tell an old soldier by the inside of his holsters and cartridge boxes. The young ones carry pistols and cartridges: the old ones, grub.” – George Bernard Shaw
20. “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.” – Frederick The Great
Renown Quotes Pictures On Soldiers
21. “Our soldiers have nobly fought to protect freedom since our country’s birth, and have fought to protect those that could not protect themselves, even in foreign lands when called upon.” – John Linder
22. “I mean the only thing us dead soldiers got in common is that none of us was good enough or lucky enough to survive the fight. We’re a host of failures.” – Steven Erikson
23. “Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole.” – Bernard Law Montgomery
24. “Do you know what a soldier is, young man? He’s the chap who makes it possible for civilised folk to despise war.” – Allan Massie
25. “With courage and character, American soldiers continue to put themselves on the line to defend our freedom, and so many have paid the ultimate sacrifice.” – Dan Lipinski
26. “Soldiers are not policemen, and it’s very unfair, even for those soldiers who have some police training, to burden them with police duties. It’s not what they’re trained for, or equipped for.” – P. J. O’Rourke
27. “One doesn’t become a soldier in a week – it takes training, study and discipline.There is no question that the finest Army in the world is found in the United States.” – Daniel Inouye
28. “The courage of a soldier is heightened by his knowledge of his profession.” – Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus
29. “A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
30. “Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.” – Douglas Macarthur
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.