TOP 30 Creative Quotes About Social Work | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Social Work quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Social Work that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Social Work that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Social Work quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Social Work with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Social Work with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Social Work here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Social Work with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Social Work from here. Share these images with quotes about Social Work with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Social Work sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Deep Sayings Images On Social Work
1. “Life’s most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” – Mohandas Ghandi
3. “It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that you cannot sincerely try to help another without helping yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier.” – Albert Schweitzer
5. “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.” – Mother Teresa
6. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.” – Mother Teresa
7. “Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, ‘Make me feel important.’ Never forget this message when working with people.” – Mary Kay Ash
8. “Men are rich only as they give. He who gives great service gets great rewards.” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “â€œRemember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
10. “There is no greater joy nor greater reward than to make a fundamental difference in someone’s life.” – Mary Rose Mcgeady
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Social Work
11. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
12. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – unknown
13. “Never, never, be afraid to do what’s right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – Dr. Seuss
15. “Offer your hand, not your judgment.” – unknown
16. “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to them their own.” – Benjamin Disraeli
17. “Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you.” – Mother Teresa
18. “Let me do all the good I can, to all the people I can, as often as I can, for I shall not pass this way again.” – John Wesley
19. “We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.” – Ben Sweetland
20. “Social Work is the Art of Listening and the Science of Hope.” – unknown
Philosophical Sayings Pictures On Social Work
21. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Audrey Hepburn
22. “What a man does for others, not what they do for him, gives him immortality.” – Daniel Webster
23. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
24. “I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.” – Rabindranath Tagore
25. “Never look down on someone unless you’re helping them up.” – unknown
26. “The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
27. “There is only one science, physics: everything else is social work.” – James D. Watson
28. “There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
29. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
30. “Strong people stand up for themselves. But the strongest people stand up for others.” – unknown