TOP 30 Famous Sayings On Slander | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Slander quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Slander that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Slander that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Slander quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Slander with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Slander with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Slander here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Slander with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Slander from here. Share these images with quotes about Slander with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Slander sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Valuable Sayings Images On Slander
1. “The tongue of slander is too prompt with wanton malice to wound the stranger.” – Aeschylus
2. “It is not wise to keep the fire going under a slander unless you can get some large advantage out of keeping it alive. Few slanders can stand the wear of silence.” – Mark Twain
3. “Slander meets no regard from noble minds; only the base believe what the base only utter.” – John Bellers
4. “Slander is the tool of cowards.Â” – Vanna Bonta
5. “Slander by the stream will be heard by the frogs.” – Mozambican Proverb
6. “Slander, whose whisper over the world’s diameter, as level as the cannon to its blank, transports its poisoned shot.” – William Shakespeare
7. “Slander piles itself before the door of a widow.” – Chinese Proverb
8. “If slander be a snake, it is a winged one, it flies as well as creeps.” – Douglas William Jerrold
9. “The proper way to check slander is to despise it; attempt to overtake and refute it, and it will outrun you.” – Alexandre Dumas
10. “Slander is an admission that you don’t have anything else worthwhile to say. It is a clear indication of both your personal emotional bankruptcy and the paucity of whatever arguments you are advancing.” – Rebecca Hamilton
Meaningful Sayings Pictures About Slander
11. “If you think you can slander a woman into loving you, or a man into voting for you, try it till you are satisfied.” – Abraham Lincoln
12. “Remember, when incited to slander, that it is only he among you who is without sin that may cast the first stone.” – Hosea Ballou
13. “A slander is like a hornet; if you can’t kill it dead the first time, better not strike at it.” – Josh Billings
14. “Slander, in the strict meaning of the term, comes under the head of lying; but it is a kind of lying which, like its antithesis flattery, ought to be set apart for special censure.” – Washington Gladden
15. “Slander is more deadly than weapons; weapons wound from close range, slander hurts from a distance.” – Hebrew Proverb
16. “Slander is the revenge of a coward, and dissimulation of his defense.” – Samuel Johnson
17. “Slander is a secret propensity of the mind to think ill of men, and afterwards to utter such sentiments in scandalous expressions.” – Theophrastus
18. “Slanders issuing from red and beautiful lips, are like foul and ugly spiders crawling from the blushing heart of a rose.” – George Denison Prentice
19. “Whoever listens to slander is himself a slanderer.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “Slander is a most serious evil; it implies two who do wrong, and one who is doubly wronged.” – Herod the Great
Top Quotes Images On Slander
21. “TheÂ slandersÂ of the pen pierce to the heart; they rankle longest in the noblest spirits; they dwell ever present in the mind and render it morbidly sensitive to the most trifling collision.” – Washington Irving
22. “Slander cannot destroy an honest man, when the flood recedes the rock is there.” – Chinese Proverb
23. “Quick-circulating slanders mirth afford; and reputation bleeds in every word.Â” – Charles Churchill
24. “Slander is a poison which kills charity, both in the slanderer and the one who listens.Â” – Bernard of Clairvaux
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.