TOP 30 Top Sayings About Skyscraper | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Skyscraper quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Skyscraper that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Skyscraper that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Skyscraper quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Skyscraper with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Skyscraper with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Skyscraper here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Skyscraper with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Skyscraper from here. Share these images with quotes about Skyscraper with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Skyscraper sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Pictures On Skyscraper
1. “Because everyone is the same distance from the sun. Does it really lessen the distance if you live on top of a skyscraper?” – Anthony De Mello
2. “By night the skyscraper looms in the smoke and the stars and has a soul.” – Carl Sandburg
3. “From torched skyscrapers, men grew wings.” – Gregory Maguire
4. “Our concern is not how to worship in the catacombs but how to remain human in the skyscrapers.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
5. “The skyscraper and the twentieth century are synonymous; the tall building is the landmark of our age. … Shaper of cities and fortunes, it is the dream, past and present, acknowledged or unacknowledged, of almost every architect.” – Ada Louise Huxtable
6. “Manhattan has no choice but the skyward extrusion of the Grid itself; only the Skyscraper offers business the wide-open spaces of a man-made Wild West, a frontier in the sky.” – Rem Koolhaas
7. “Manhattan, one of the most moneyed spots on the planet, also has one of the greatest concentrations of people in its skyscrapers. Its also, of course, the place where every architect wants to build his tower.” – Norman Foster
8. “Doing a house is so much harder than doing a skyscraper.” – Philip Johnson
9. “Behind every skyscraper is a woman. You dress them up and make them beautiful.” – Polan Banks
10. “They’re knocking down buildings all over New York, and for what? More skyscrapers!” – Peter S. Fischer
Short Quotes Pictures About Skyscraper
11. “It’s engraved in our souls. But we’ve traded the wilderness for pavement, trees, for skyscrapers. We’ve lost touch with our instincts, with what we are. We have fallen from nature’s grace.” – James Manos Jr.
12. “Skyscrapers like this all over the country! You design ’em, I’ll build ’em.” – Richard Martin Stern
13. “When wind on an earthquake hits the skyscraper, it starts to move back and forth. This cause the pendulum to oscillate as well – but in opposite direction to the tower.” – Roma Agrawal
14. “Cause even then I was infatuated with just sitting at the top / And I don’t owe nobody in the world no favors / I started from the basement, made it to the skyscrapers” – Big Sean
15. “Skyscraper / You define the skyline / Opposite the grapevine / Where crows and rumors fly” – Train
16. “Skyscrapers… remote, unpartisan / Turning neither to the right nor left / Your imperturbable fronts… / Austerely greeting the sun / With one chilly finger of stone….” – Lola Ridge
17. “Of course the ambitions behind the construction of a skyscraper and the desire for its possession are generally as out sized as the building itself.” – Elise Lemire
18. “The skyscraper continues to serve as a global barometer of urbanized and the accumulation of wealth and power.” – Elise Lemire
19. “Indeed, whether the shifts in wealth, corporate structure, architecture taste, technological innovation, and developments in urbanization take us, they take us to the skyscraper.” – Elise Lemire
20. “The beauty of a great skyscraper comes from resolving seemingly contradictory problems. It must be sturdy, yet it must be economical to build; it must be beautiful, but it must also be suitable for use by thousands of people over many decades.” – Leonard Joseph
21. “We often think of skyscrapers when we think of cities because modern cities are defined by skyscrapers.” – Leonard Joseph
22. “A skyscraper uses more vertical space, or air space, than it does space on the ground, by stacking floors on top of each other.” – Leonard Joseph
23. “The leading ‘real’ asset owned by many financial institutions, along with gold, is buildings.” – David Crichton
24. “Tall buildings are among the most forceful and defining characteristics of the American urban landscape.” – George H. Douglas
25. “The skyscraper has made an indelible impression on the civilization that created it; it is every bit as much a part of American culture as the great cathedrals were a part of the Middle Ages.” – George H. Douglas
26. “Skyscrapers, as they have been called for the better part of the century, are a distinctly modern style of architecture, and an American style in their origin.” – George H. Douglas
27. “The skyscraper is essentially an intensive tall building on a small foot-print site that optimizes on its unusually small land area.” – The concrete Society
28. “Because of its hugeness and intensiveness, the skyscraper is analogues to the city itself. It is virtually a city in itself, that is a ‘city-in-the-sky.'” – The concrete Society
29. “Tall buildings and cities are inseparable and complement each other.” – Kheir Al-Kodmany
30. “Undoubtedly, tall buildings and cities need to be sustainable. Unsustainability has become outdated in every sphere of our life, and cities where we live are no exception.” – Kheir Al-Kodmany
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.