TOP 30 Wise Sayings About Sinister | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you have ended up here searching for Sinister quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Sinister that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Sinister that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Sinister quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Sinister with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Sinister with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Sinister here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Sinister with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Sinister from here. Share these images with quotes about Sinister with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Sinister sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Sayings Pictures On Sinister
1. “Our very best friends have a tincture of jealousy even in their friendship; and when they hear us praised by others, will ascribe it to sinister and interested motives if they can.” – Charles Caleb Colton
2. “The note I wanted; that of the strange and sinister embroidered on the very type of the normal and easy.” – Henry James
3. “The cudgel of the people’s war was lifted with all its menacing and majestic might, and caring nothing for good taste and procedure, with dull-witted simplicity but sound judgement it rose and fell, making no distinctions.” – Leo Tolstoy
4. “To speak and to offend, with some people, are but one and the same thing; their words are fraught with gall and wormwood, from a proud, splenetic, and malevolent disposition; it had been well for them, had they been born stupid or mute; the little vivacity and wit they have, prejudice them more than dulness does others. They are not always satisfied with giving sharp answers; they insolently attack the present, and wound the character of the absent; they bristle up and butt on all sides like rams; and impudence being as natural to them as horns to a ram, no ridicule, no satire, can work upon these untractable savages; we had better at first sight betake ourselves to our heels, and by a prudent flight avoid their molestations.” – Jean de La Bruyère
5. “These men are looked upon as the most malevolent, the most dangerous, and generally as the most unbelieving of all human beings, and yet they are the only men of our time believing in the Gospel doctrine, if not as a whole, at least in part.” – Leo Tolstoy
6. “The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” – Louis D. Brandeis
7. “Between two evils, I generally like to pick the one I never tried before.” – Mae West
8. “In morals what begins in fear usually ends in wickedness; in religion what begins in fear usually ends in fanaticism. Fear, either as a principle or a motive, is the beginning of all evil.” – Anna Jameson
9. “Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.” – T.S. Eliot
10. “Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false.” – Bertrand Russell
Motivating Sayings Images On Sinister
11. “For the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth.” – Bible (Genesis 8:21)
12. “Anarchy, anarchy! Show me a greater evil! / This is why cities tumble and the great houses rain down, / This is what scatters armies!” – Sophocles
13. “I know indeed what evil I intend to do, but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury, fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils.” – Euripides
14. “Evils draw men together.” – Aristotle
15. “He who is bent on doing evil can never want occasion.” – Publilius Syrus
16. “For what is that which we call evil but the absence of good?” – St. Augustine
17. “Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.” – Niccolò Machiavelli
18. “Evil is easy, and has infinite forms.” – Blaise Pascal
19. “‘Prophet!’ said I, ‘thing of evil! — prophet still, if bird or devil!'” – Edgar Allan Poe
20. “The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.” – Robert Frost
Meaningful Quotes Pictures About Sinister
21. “A bad cause will ever be supported by bad means and bad men.” – Thomas Paine
22. “I couldn’t claim that I have never felt the urge to explore evil, but when you descend Into hell you have to be very careful.” – Kathleen Raine
23. “Remember that the Devil doesn’t sleep, but seeks our ruin in a thousand different ways.” – Angela Merici
24. “It is easy — terribly easy — to shake a man’s faith in himself. To take advantage of that, to break a man’s spirit is devil’s work.” – George Bernard Shaw
25. “She was sinister but she was happy / With a cheery smile and poison blowpipe / Sinister but she was happy / Like a kind of spider half-inclined to free you” – Robin Hitchcock
26. “Sinister eyes / Deciphering the prophecy / Sinister eyes / The warning of catastrophe” – Rolf Kasparek
27. “But if you are feeling sinister / Go off and see a minister / He’ll try in vain to take away the pain of being a hopeless unbeliever” – Christopher Geddes; Isobel Campbell; Michael Cooke; Richard Colburn
28. “Something sinister to it / Pendulum swinging slow, a degenerate moving / Through the city with criminals, stealth, welcome to enemy turf / Harder than immigrants work, ‘Golf’ is stitched into my shirt / Get up off the pavement brush the dirt up off my psyche / Psyche, psyche” – Thebe Kgositsile; Kehinde Hassan; Taiwo Hassan; Charles Edward Hugo
29. “When a sinister person means to be your enemy / They always start by becoming your friend” – Lil Ithy
30. “Something sinister in the tone / Told me my secret my be known: / Word I was in the house alone / Somehow must have gotten abroad, / Word I was in my life alone, / Word I had no one left but God.” – Robert Frost
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.