TOP 30 Creative Quotes About Silly Love | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Silly Love quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Silly Love that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Why are you making late? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Read the most positive quotes and images about Silly Love that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Silly Love quotes only for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Silly Love with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Silly Love with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Silly Love here. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Silly Love with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Silly Love from here. Share these images with quotes about Silly Love with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Silly Love sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Creative Sayings Images On Silly Love
1. “Love is unselfishly choosing for another’s highest good.” – CS Lewis
2. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
3. “Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery.” – Fulton J. Sheen
4. “Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind.” – Bob Phillips
5. “The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” – Woody Allen2
6. “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” – Lemony Snicket
7. “First love is a kind of vaccination which saves man from catching the complaint the second time.” – Honoré de Balzac
8. “Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it.” – Jerome K Jerome
9. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
10. “I thought I was promiscuous, but it turns out I was just thorough.” – Russell Brand
Renown Quotes Pictures About Silly Love
11. “Love is like jumping out of an airplane knowing that someone else has packed your chute. You pull the cord hoping that a canopy opens up, but it could very well be packed full of dirty laundry and a half eaten cheese sandwich.” – Jared Turner
12. “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.” – Albert Einstein
13. “The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.” – Israel Zangwill
14. “To love someone as much as you love yourself, that is the ideal. Especially if that someone is your clone.” – Jarod Kintz
15. “You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.” – Caleb Followill
16. “Love is like any other luxury. You have no right to it unless you can afford it.” – Anthony Trollope
17. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
18. “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.” – Rita Rudner
19. “There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.” – Melanie Griffith
20. “People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.” – Bob Hope
Great Sayings Pictures On Silly Love
21. “How sweet it is to love, and to be dissolved, and as it were to bathe myself in thy love.” – Thomas a Kempis
22. “A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one.” – Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
23. “What a silly thing love is! It is not half as useful as logic, for it does not prove anything and it is always telling one things that are not going to happen, and making one believe things that are not true.” – Oscar Wilde
24. “If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.” – Jarod Kintz
25. “The activity of love and faith is what makes heaven.” – Emanuel Swedenborg
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.