TOP 30 Renown Sayings On Silence | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Silence that you are looking for. Maybe these famous thoughts about Silence are already familiar to you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Silence available. We are here to serve you with these Silence sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Silence with images free and ready to share on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Silence quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Silence quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Silence with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Silence from here. Download and share the best Silence quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Silence quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Motivational Quotes Pictures About Silence
1. “Silence is a true friend who never betrays.” – Confucius
2. “Well-timed silence is the most commanding expression.” – Mark Helprin
3. “Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom.” – Francis Bacon
4. “Silence is argument carried on by other means.” – Ernesto Guevara
5. “Silence is not only never thirsty, but also never brings pain or sorrow.” – Hippocrates
6. “Your silence will not protect you.” – Audre Lorde
7. “Silence is a source of Great Strength.” – Lao Tzu
8. “Silence is pure and holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking.” – Nicholas Sparks
9. “Silence is the universal refuge, the sequel to all dull discourses and all foolish acts, a balm to our every chagrin, as welcome after satiety as after disappointment.” – Henry David Thoreau
10. “The silence depressed me.? It wasn’t the silence of silence.? It was my own silence.?” – Sylvia Plath
Top Sayings Images About Silence
11. “Silence is the sanctuary of prudence.” – Balthasar Gracian
12. “Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation.” – Rumi
13. “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” – Muhammad Ali
14. “Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.” – George Bernard Shaw
15. “Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men’s imperfections, and conceal your own.” – George Bernard Shaw
16. “Silence is the great teacher, and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence” – Deepak Chopra
17. “n the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in an clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.” – Mahatma Gandhi
18. “Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.” – Josh Billings
19. “Silence propagates itself, and the longer talk has been suspended, the more difficult it is to find anything to say.” – Samuel Johnson
20. “Silence is the speech of love, The music of the spheres above.” – Richard Henry Stoddard
Philosophical Quotes Images On Silence
21. “If silence is good for the wise, how much better is it for the foolish!” – Ivan Panin
22. “The silence that accepts merit as the most natural thing in the world, is the highest applause.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Silence is a learned practice that requires far more than just not talking. Not talking is not silence; it’s just not talking.” – Caroline Myss
24. “Silence is the mother of truth.” – Benjamin Disraeli
25. “Silence is as full of potential wisdom and wit as the unshown marble of great sculpture. The silent bear no witness against themselves.” – Aldous Huxley
26. “Silence is true wisdom’s best reply.” – Euripides
27. “There is an eloquent silence: it serves sometimes to approve, sometimes to condemn; there is a mocking silence; there is a respectful silence.” – Duc de La Rochefoucauld
28. “Silence is foolish if we are wise, but wise if we are foolish.” – Charles Colton
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.