TOP 30 Philosophical Quotes On Shortcut | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Shortcut that you are looking for. Maybe these famous thoughts about Shortcut are already familiar to you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Shortcut available. We are here to serve you with these Shortcut sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Shortcut with images free and ready to share on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Shortcut quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Shortcut quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Shortcut with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Shortcut from here. Download and share the best Shortcut quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Shortcut quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images About Shortcut
1. “There are no shortcuts to victory. We must commit ourselves to the slow, painstaking work of foreign policy day by day and year by year.” – Richard Lugar
2. “Those that spend the most effort in search of shortcuts are often the most disappointed and the least successful.” – Seth Godin
3. “There are many shortcuts to failure, but there are no shortcuts to true success.” – Orrin Woodward
4. “Yesterday’s shortcuts are today’s nightmares. The race is quicker when we’re stricter. Keep your eyes on today, and declare what you may.” – Mark O’Brien
5. “We all naturally want to become successful… we also want to take shortcuts. And it’s easy to do so, but you can never take away the effort of hard work and discipline and sacrifice.” – Apolo Ohno
6. “I’ve found that taking shortcuts will get you to the place you don’t want to be much quicker than they get u to the place u want to be.” – Lennox Lewis
7. “I think my secret is that there’s no shortcuts for hard work, determination and having that don’t give up attitude.” – Jerry Rice
8. “The one thing in life you can control is your effort. Are there any shortcuts in the beauty business? No. That was the first lesson I learned. You can’t just rocket to the top.” – Mark Cuban
9. “Champions know there are no shortcuts to the top. They climb the mountain one step at a time. They have no use for helicopters!” – Judi Adler
10. “There are no shortcuts. I approached practices the same way I approached games. You can’t turn it on and off like a faucet. I couldn’t dog it during practice and then, when I needed that extra push late in the game, expect it to be there. Very few people get anywhere by taking shortcuts.” – Michael Jordan
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Shortcut
11. “There are no shortcuts to knowledge, especially knowledge gained from personal experience. Following conventional wisdom and relying on shortcuts can be worse than knowing nothing at all.” – Ben Horowitz
12. “But shortcuts are dangerous; we cannot delude ourselves that our knowledge is further along than it actually is.” – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
13. “The problem with making an extrinsic reward the only destination that matters is that some people will choose the quickest route there, even if it means taking the low road. Indeed, most of the scandals and misbehavior that have seemed endemic to modern life involve shortcuts.” – Daniel Pink
14. “In life, most short cuts end up taking longer than taking the longer route.” – Suzy Kassem
15. “Crying makes problems seem longer, and laughing makes problems seem shorter. Therefore in life if you cannot find a way out of your problems just take a short cut through them: that shortcut is laughter.” – Moffat Machingura
16. “Success has no other shortcuts apart from the ones that tell you; control thoughts, delete negativity, alternate actions and shift attitudes to become positive! Click on passion, it opens a new window for you to sign in on time!” – Israelmore Ayivor
17. “The shortcut way can save your time, but that deprives you of the sufficient knowledge and scoop.” – Ehsan Sehgal
18. “To be willing to succeed greatly in life, is to clearly understand that massive success comes with no shortcut.” – Edmond Mbiaka
19. “We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.” – Michelle Obama
20. “I always tell people that this is a really simple deal: Work hard. If you work hard, follow what’s required and set your priorities right, then you can really perform without taking shortcuts. If you’re taking shortcuts, you can’t be free.” – Eliud Kipchoge
Valuable Sayings Pictures On Shortcut
21. “Give yourself permission to get the most out of your life. If you’re spending all your time scrubbing corners with a toothbrush, you’re kind of missing the point. Taking shortcuts doesn’t mean shortcutting the end result.” – Sandra Lee
22. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you! There are no shortcuts to success, vision, hard work and determination to reach the top!” – unknown
23. “I learned the hard way that taking shortcuts and living for free is not really living free.” – Sophia Amoruso
24. “Passion and persistence are what matter. Dreams are achievable and you can make your fantasy come true, but there are no shortcuts. Nothing happens without hard work.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
25. “Be honest and work hard to get what you want. Don’t take shortcuts; you only cheat yourself in the long run. Success is not measured by money or fame, but by how you feel about your own goals and accomplishments and the time and effort you put into them.” – Willie Stargell
26. “Playing it safe and taking no risks is a shortcut to poverty.” – Jordan Belfort
27. “If you spend too much time learning the ‘tricks’ of the trade, you may not learn the trade. There are no shortcuts. If you’re working on finding a short cut, the easy way, you’re not working hard enough on the fundamentals. You may get away with it for a spell, but there is no substitute for the basics. And the first basic is good, old fashioned hard work.” – John Wooden
28. “We weren’t trying to just go public and get rich. There was no near-term thing. It always was this many-decades thing where there were no shortcuts and we’d sort of put one foot in front of the other.” – Bill Gates
29. “To me it’s not worth just a little shortcuts just to get ahead of someone else. I rather do it the right way.” – Jennifer Kretak
30. “The belief that we can rely on shortcuts to happiness, joy, rapture, comfort, and ecstasy, rather than be entitled to these feelings by the exercise of personal strengths and virtues, leads to legions of people who, in the middle of great wealth, are starving spiritually.” – Martin Seligman
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.