15+ Motivating Quotes By Shaun White | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Shaun White quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These sayings by Shaun White are famous, thoughtful, and popular. These quotes express our reflection because the people who wrote these are also like us and consist the same feelings as we do. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, what are your thoughts? Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images from Shaun White available. We have picked out these best Shaun White sayings from the internet for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 15 quotes by Shaun White with images. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Shaun White quotes with suitable pictures. They were found from the various stages of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes by Shaun White here. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Shaun White quotes with beautiful pictures. You can also use these Shaun White quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Download the Shaun White quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Shaun White quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Best Quotes Images From Shaun White
1. “Having the balance to be able to stay on the board in skating and surfing gives you all-around much better balance.”
2. “I personally think skateboarding is harder because it has so many moving parts. With snowboarding, your feet are strapped to your board.”
3. “I usually eat a pretty big steak the night before I compete.”
4. “If skating got into the Olympics, I would be tempted to hold off on shredding for a year and just skate, to make that my new goal. In that sport, I’m still the underdog.”
5. “If you eat the same cereal every day it’s gonna get old. And if I had thought about snowboarding every day, I would have quit a long time ago.”
6. “It’s hard to just kinda get some privacy and do your own thing.”
7. “Skateboarding helps a ton with balance, precision, with air awareness… it gets your senses to be spot-on and it’s also a great way to take my mind off things.”
8. “Skateboarding is a way to let your body control the mind.”
9. “Skateboarding is training, but I don’t think of it as training. It’s fun.”
10. “Snowboarding’s tough, because you’ve got to go to the mountains. For me, I love the skateboard season because I get to hangout at home and still be skating. I don’t have to travel to Norway or Japan or these crazy places to be snowboarding.”
Motivating Quotes Images From Shaun White
11. “Some people attach snowboards to their feet, very few attach them to their souls.”
12. “The hardest thing about skateboarding is consistency: The slightest flick of your foot or gust of wind can send your board flying, so it’s really anybody’s game out there.”
13. “We all started snowboarding in the beginning as a family just to be closer together, go on trips. It was our soccer, but instead of Dad yelling at me from the sideline he is there riding with me and hitting the humps even before I am hitting them.”
14. “When you think about it, we’re strapping strange planks of wood to our feet and launching off of giant snow walls. It’s pretty intense.”
15. “You can only jump so far until you break your leg. You can only land so hard until something explodes.”
16. “You take a crash, you get back up and next time you succeed and that’s a great feeling.”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.