TOP 30 Great Sayings On Serenity | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Serenity that you are looking for. Maybe these famous thoughts about Serenity are already familiar to you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Serenity available. We are here to serve you with these Serenity sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Serenity with images free and ready to share on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Serenity quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Serenity quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Serenity with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Serenity from here. Download and share the best Serenity quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Serenity quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Pictures About Serenity
1. “Let us accept the invitation, ever-open, from the Stillness, taste its exquisite sweetness, and heed its silent instruction.” – Paul Brunton
2. “While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.” – St. Francis of Assisi
3. “You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.” – Timber Hawkeye
4. “Serenity is knowing that your worst shot is still pretty good.” – Johnny Miller
5. “Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it…Don’t allow his anger to become your anger.” – Bohdi Sanders
6. “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” – Lao Tzu
7. “Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.” – unknown
8. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen
9. “Like water, we are truest to our nature in repose.” – Cyril Connolly
10. “Cheerfulness keeps up a kind of daylight in the mind, filling it with a steady and perpetual serenity.” – Joseph Addison
Great Sayings Pictures About Serenity
11. “And you would accept the seasons of your heart just as you have always accepted that seasons pass over your fields and you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.” – Kahlil Gibran
12. “In struggling against anguish one never produces serenity; the struggle against anguish only produces new forms of anguish.” – Simone Weil
13. “Only when one is connected to one’s own core is one connected to others, I am beginning to discover. And, for me, the core, the inner spring, can best be refound through solitude.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
14. “Everything you do can be done better from a place of relaxation.” – Stephen C. Paul
15. “The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise long for a state of tranquility.” – Swami Rama
16. “Clarity brings Serenity.” – Teodomila
17. “You find peace by coming to terms with what you don’t know.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
18. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen
20. “Quietude, which some men cannot abide because it reveals their inward poverty, is as a palace of cedar to the wise, for along its hallowed courts the King in his beauty deigns to walk.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
Popular Sayings Images About Serenity
21. “We think a happy life consists in tranquility of mind.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
22. “It is vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquillity: they must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.” – Charlotte Bronte
23. “The fruit of silence is tranquillity.” – Arabian Proverb
24. “Periods of tranquillity are seldom prolific of creative achievement. Mankind has to be stirred up.” – Alfred North Whitehead
25. “Tranquility is nothing else than the good ordering of the mind.” – Marcus Antoninus Aurelius
26. “There is no such thing as perpetual tranquillity of mind while we live here; because life itself is but motion, and can never be without desire, nor without fear, no more than without sense.” – Thomas Hobbes
27. “The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
28. “Learn to be quiet enough to hear the sound of the geniune within yourself so that you can hear it in others.” – Marian Wright Edelman
29. “Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt.” – St. Francis of Assisi
30. “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.